Scam!!!!!! … RoyalsFX.co

Frizmul

Recruit
My honest experience with this Company is that I was deprived of a total of £24,000 from my bank account in lots of £10,000. £9,000 and £5,000. Daniel Huber insisted on having my one time bank code so that he could pay my Bitcoin money directly into my account and I foolishly complied.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
My honest experience with this Company is that I was deprived of a total of £24,000 from my bank account in lots of £10,000. £9,000 and £5,000. Daniel Huber insisted on having my one time bank code so that he could pay my Bitcoin money directly into my account and I foolishly complied.
And what response you received from them regarding this?

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@Frizmul how did the broker have access to your account financials to make these withdrawals?

What is a one-time bank code?

And what does your bank have to say about these transactions?

SoniNew

Sergeant

You can track where the funds been sent to and ask from your bank to recall all the transactions.
Please update us regarding this

franks

Recruit
I did get that £24,000 back but I have not yet been informed whether the return was actioned by Nationwide Bank or by Daniel Huber returned it to my account. I do have £2000 with this Company and it has grown to £5,200 or so euros, So it was a bad start but maybe it is all working well at the moment though I have not fully resolved my worry about returning Bitcoin back to £ sterling in my bank account.

franks

Recruit
My honest experience with this Company is that I was deprived of a total of £24,000 from my bank account in lots of £10,000. £9,000 and £5,000. Daniel Huber insisted on having my one time bank code so that he could pay my Bitcoin money directly into my account and I foolishly complied. That £24,000 has now been returned to my Nationwide Bank Account though I am not discovered whether that was because of my Nationwide Bank insurance or whether Daniel Huber arranged for it to be returned to my Bank account. I still an investment with Royalsfx and the Trading Platform tells me that my £3000 investment with Roayalsfx is now worth over 5,000 Euros, so that all sounds good. However I still have not been able to sell any part of that Bitcoin Value back into currency.

franks

Recruit
I did get that £24,000 back but I have not yet been informed whether the return to my Bank Account was actioned by Nationwide Bank or by Daniel Huber. I had invested £2000 with this Company and it has grown to £5,200 or so euros, although I have not fully resolved my worry about returning Bitcoin back to £ sterling in my bank account. I have tried to cash in some of my Bitcoin but each time Daniel Huber has refused to allow me to sell any of my Bitcoin. I have paid for the Bitcoin but he owns it would seem as he does allow me to anything with that BItcoin I have purchased.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I did get that £24,000 back but I have not yet been informed whether the return to my Bank Account was actioned by Nationwide Bank or by Daniel Huber. I had invested £2000 with this Company and it has grown to £5,200 or so euros, although I have not fully resolved my worry about returning Bitcoin back to £ sterling in my bank account. I have tried to cash in some of my Bitcoin but each time Daniel Huber has refused to allow me to sell any of my Bitcoin. I have paid for the Bitcoin but he owns it would seem as he does allow me to anything with that BItcoin I have purchased.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg