Scam Scam Eightcap

My name is: Nguyen Chau Linh Chi and tk Eightcap MT4: 400980
My Account Status:
- Subtract all my profits.
- Clear all My Transaction History.
- Does not handle my withdrawal orders ,.
Eightcap Broker has erased 100% of my profits. They told me that I play hedging bonus, With Reason that's irrational:Nguyen Chau Linh Chi-400980 aas.png
- At Eightcap I got 1 and Only 1 MT4 400980, somehow they told me to type hedging with (400990) an account that I never received from the exchange.
I had expected and believed that San should choose Eightcap as an investment product (my second source of income), but they slandered me. Without giving any specific evidence.
I myself Please Contact to clarify this, but up to now I have not received a reply from Eightcap.
I want to get back the money I have to pay (1500 $). I hope the community can support me to get this money back.

Attachments

• screenshot_1 (1).png
    screenshot_1 (1).png
    600 KB · Views: 2
  • screenshot_1 (2).png
    screenshot_1 (2).png
    128.5 KB · Views: 2
  • screenshot_2 (1).png
    screenshot_2 (1).png
    95.4 KB · Views: 2
  • screenshot_2 (2).png
    screenshot_2 (2).png
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
My name is: Nguyen Chau Linh Chi and tk Eightcap MT4: 400980
My Account Status:
- Subtract all my profits.
- Clear all My Transaction History.
- Does not handle my withdrawal orders ,.
Eightcap Broker has erased 100% of my profits. They told me that I play hedging bonus, With Reason that's irrational:View attachment 49938
- At Eightcap I got 1 and Only 1 MT4 400980, somehow they told me to type hedging with (400990) an account that I never received from the exchange.
I had expected and believed that San should choose Eightcap as an investment product (my second source of income), but they slandered me. Without giving any specific evidence.
I myself Please Contact to clarify this, but up to now I have not received a reply from Eightcap.
I want to get back the money I have to pay (1500 $). I hope the community can support me to get this money back.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back