Scam,scam,scam !!!! https://fx-ea.pro/market/mt4/expert?limitstart=288

Solo.trade

Recruit
Hello,
Website fx-ea.pro/market/mt4/expert?limitstart=288 wich looks good and customer support very friendly and profesional online are 100% scammers.Be carefull,dont buy anything from them after you will make payment they never will send product for wich you pay they just ignore you and blocks your emails.They accepting only bitcoins for products now I know why.

Hello,
Website fx-ea.pro/market/mt4/expert?limitstart=288 wich looks good and customer support very friendly and profesional online are 100% scammers.Be carefull,dont buy anything from them after you will make payment they never will send product for wich you pay they just ignore you and blocks your emails.They accepting only bitcoins for products now I know why.
This is just information or you had any bad experiences with them?

purtroppo anche io ci sono cascato, ti chiedono soldi e poi non mandnao prodotto, supporto clienti molto amichevole ma dopo ti ignorano o ti dicono che non fornisci li dati giusti per capire quale era stato i tuo ordine, inoltre ti dicono come mai tu hai voluto pagare meno il prodotto rispetto al nostro sito, quando il loro agente ti prorpone uno sconto del 70% sul prodotto di listino... truffa truffatori...

unfortunately I also fell for it, they ask you for money and then I don't send product, very friendly customer support but after they ignore you or tell you that you don't provide the right data to understand what your order had been, they also tell you why you wanted pay less for the product than on our site, when their agent offers you a 70% discount on the list product ... scammers scammers ...

Yes I personally have bad experience,they ripped me off.

Do you have details on how you paid? How much you paid?

Any other email/chat communication from them?

Can you leave a review here please?

You can also invite them to this thread. Use these instructions:

When you invite them, list each email that you used at the time to communicate with them. And any new email address that you know.

@fabry7474 can you please open your own independent scam alert thread and submit evidence there:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

From support screenshot enjoy

@FPA Forums Team is this enough for an immediate scam label?

Snag_b67f42d.png
Snag_b683c71.png

Last edited:
Back