scam site: forexpundit.com, False foreign exchange services.

dzcsh

Private
I contacted the administrator through telegram(@kentdaniel). I subscribed to the foreign exchange account management service and agreed to share the profits and losses by 50-50.

After my account completely lost money, the manager deleted our chat record and rejected my message.

Scmaer info:
Telegram:mad:kentdaniel
PayPal:mehbubalamdipto@hotmail.com
www.forexpundit.com

201.png
202.png
203.png
204.png

I contacted the administrator through telegram(@kentdaniel). I subscribed to the foreign exchange account management service and agreed to share the profits and losses by 50-50.

After my account completely lost money, the manager deleted our chat record and rejected my message.

Scmaer info:
Telegram:mad:kentdaniel
PayPal:mehbubalamdipto@hotmail.com
www.forexpundit.com

View attachment 49761
View attachment 49762
View attachment 49763
View attachment 49765
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jan 13, 2020 at 11:56 AM

As per our condition, there should be a right of customer but a client cant change his password without informing us in the middle of trade. The client changed his password when trade was floating in loss.
we had 37% drawdown of every account during the Iran-USA issue in the first week of January.
Of course we appreciate your statement and also the claim you made. you have paid us before as profit share and that will be refunded by 31st of january.

As per our condition, there should be a right of customer but a client cant change his password without informing us in the middle of trade. The client changed his password when trade was floating in loss.
we had 37% drawdown of every account during the Iran-USA issue in the first week of January.
Of course we appreciate your statement and also the claim you made. you have paid us before as profit share and that will be refunded by 31st of january.
I appreciate the Instant reply from Company Rep. @dzcsh now, we want to hear from your end.

I didn't change my password until the account exploded.
Please show our chat history.
When I discovered that my account had exploded, the chat history was deleted and my messages were blocked.
After my account started making money, I have shared the profit with you.
You treated me like this when my account exploded.
@ForexPundit.com
@FxMaster

Back