Scam Site: Wisetrading.biz is a scam investment platform

Gonzalo

Recruit
Wisetrading.biz is an investment platform where it offers various investment plans, starting at $ 200 with spectacular returns.
On its website, FAQ section, there are no requirements to withdraw money after investing in any of their plans.

I invested $ 624 in total in the various plans offered. Wanting to withdraw money from the account I opened with them, the problems began.
First they asked me for $ 500 because the withdrawal request had been blocked. After sending the $ 500, I was asked for $ 1000 per account upgrade, once the $ 1000 was sent, I was asked for another $ 1000 for VAT. They never mentioned that there were many requirements to meet in order to withdraw. When I sent the $ 1000 for VAT, I was asked to enter a referral that should invest at least $ 700. I got a referral that sent the $ 700, but they told him that the company never got that $ 700. For what they asked me to cover that $ 700 for my referral, what I did and support, the next day, they informed me that those $ 700 had not come to the company either.

For a few weeks now I am requesting the return of all the money sent, approximately $ 4623, to which the company refuses, arguing that I must send the remaining $ 700 to be able to withdraw from my account.
I enclose the tracking records of all money transfers to the company's wallet address, where it is evidenced that they were received and even shown that they were already spent.

Attached evidences: wallet address of the company, chat with support, tracking of money transfers.

Attachments

• BlockChain Explorer.txt
    1,016 bytes · Views: 3
  • IMG_20200106_134523_567.jpg
    IMG_20200106_134523_567.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Gmail - Chat 20200108.pdf
    76.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Wisetrading _ All Support Ticket.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
I attach the FAQ section relevant to withdrawals.

Attachments

• Wisetrading _ FAQS Page Withdraw.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 2
Wisetrading.biz is an investment platform where it offers various investment plans, starting at $ 200 with spectacular returns.
On its website, FAQ section, there are no requirements to withdraw money after investing in any of their plans.

I invested $ 624 in total in the various plans offered. Wanting to withdraw money from the account I opened with them, the problems began.
First they asked me for $ 500 because the withdrawal request had been blocked. After sending the $ 500, I was asked for $ 1000 per account upgrade, once the $ 1000 was sent, I was asked for another $ 1000 for VAT. They never mentioned that there were many requirements to meet in order to withdraw. When I sent the $ 1000 for VAT, I was asked to enter a referral that should invest at least $ 700. I got a referral that sent the $ 700, but they told him that the company never got that $ 700. For what they asked me to cover that $ 700 for my referral, what I did and support, the next day, they informed me that those $ 700 had not come to the company either.

For a few weeks now I am requesting the return of all the money sent, approximately $ 4623, to which the company refuses, arguing that I must send the remaining $ 700 to be able to withdraw from my account.
I enclose the tracking records of all money transfers to the company's wallet address, where it is evidenced that they were received and even shown that they were already spent.

Attached evidences: wallet address of the company, chat with support, tracking of money transfers.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back