Scam SVSFX 5000 USD

yugendhar

Recruit
Just I deposited SVSFX USD 50000 to Open an Account After payment they did not replay to me So I searched in google about them So I realized they are Frauds Please let me know is there any way to get my money back
Please help me I paid through pay you money IF any one helps me to get back I will give them 50% means 2500 USD Please Help me these are my 2 years savings I will die if I do not get back

Just now I deposited SVSFX USD 5000 to Open an Account Please help to get back
After payment made they did not responded I realized that and searched in the website about them found about them they are fraud. Please help me

I am having all the call recordings of them I will post them after comprising here and I going to start a Facebook page to reach more people.
I have got the right work now No one will loss their money with such type of Scams..
I will try for all I am having almost 14000+ email contacts and 3000+friends and students across the glob I will inform them and they will inform to every person who is know about trade with in 24 to 48 hours it will spread all over the world.
Help me all

They called me to phone and asking to remove the post then they will transfer the funds but I refused to remove post I will remove the post from here after the funds deposited in my account.

I swear on my mother deposit the funds and post the receipt here (upload the document) I will definitely remove and I will accept what every you want.

Hope you understand otherwise I will make as many as posts and I will advertise negatively about the firm.

The telephone lines customer support and the numbers what ever they mentioned with the payumoney are fact. i called to those numbers and the lady who received my call and saying that we are not the MS trader or SVSFX

So I also informed to the network provider about the number they responded properly They initiated my complaint, they will update to me asap.

I WILL POST THE UPDATES

I am giving you just 2 hours time from now i.e. (2 pm on 30th Nov) to get the funds back to my account.

I am going to buy Facebook ad promotion by 2 pm if the funds not deposited by 2pm I will generate a ad against them

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

support@svsfx.com

Customer Support

+44 (0)20 3700 0077

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/svsfxindia

https://twitter.com/SVSFx

https://www.youtube.com/user/SVSFX

Also share your review at FPA Review page here svsfx Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Just I deposited SVSFX USD 50000 to Open an Account After payment they did not replay to me So I searched in google about them So I realized they are Frauds Please let me know is there any way to get my money back
Please help me I paid through pay you money IF any one helps me to get back I will give them 50% means 2500 USD Please Help me these are my 2 years savings I will die if I do not get back

H Yugendhar, I am not sure if you have resolved this or not, but given the date of this post probably unlikely. Use this e-mail and you will receive advice on how to get your money back: legal_representative@yahoo.co.uk

Back