Scam Telegram Channel, Non-indicator forex trading

xperts

Private
The telegram channel @Nonindicator (Non-indicator forex trading) run by@anamer with name Artem Emelianenko and email address (also used in Skrill payment): artememelyanenko@gmail.com is a Scammer.

He took payment via Skrill and very tactfully using a Telegram flaw deleted all my conversation with him, removed me from the Channel and blocked me from contacting him.

He is a real cheat and SCAMMER.

The telegram channel @Nonindicator (Non-indicator forex trading) run by@anamer with name Artem Emelianenko and email address (also used in Skrill payment): artememelyanenko@gmail.com is a Scammer.

He took payment via Skrill and very tactfully using a Telegram flaw deleted all my conversation with him, removed me from the Channel and blocked me from contacting him.

Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/important-notice-for-telegram-victims.60618/

I can certified your info. Also I can say that he sacammer changed your telegram name as @nonindicators:

DANGER *** DANGER ***** SCAMMER ******

Personal telegram: @anamer
artememelyanenko@gmail.com
Ñame: Artem Emelianenko
This gay is a potential scammer.
Once you have paid him ... he deletes all the telegram conversations and he never responds to you again.
Help me spread this message so that others do not fall into the hands of these types of rats.
I do not wish anyone bad but that all the money that he has scammed turns into medicine.

Attachments

• 6F450920-864C-41B3-B6C4-670135FC0FE1.png
    6F450920-864C-41B3-B6C4-670135FC0FE1.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 1
  • B587BC65-C914-4679-9222-C559D84EB3B0.png
    B587BC65-C914-4679-9222-C559D84EB3B0.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 1
He did the same thing to me a while ago, wish I’d seen the posts about him
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back