Scam Thread VS XM, they taking out my money $1376 USD

KD2210

Recruit
they will close your account if you are profitable and take your hard earned money and efforts.

My account # 1007156, I started making good money in IB. the employees of the broker decively and intentionally closed my account.

I live in SA, residence not citizen and have my passport and Saudi residence ID. I requested 200 USD withdrawal to a local bank in SA, when I went to the bank they said to me we rejected the transfer and send the money back to the origin as this company is suspicious. And I have many friends who receives smooth international wire transfers from other companies like FXTM, Duckscopy, Swissquote, admiral makets and Saxo Bank and others but for XM they are less secure & legitimate so it was the company problem who do not work well to increase their legitimately.

The account manger Osama said Do not worry, just keep working hard and I swear to god you will receive every penny even if I come to SA and hand over the money to you by myself, and lablablab and big promises. I was forced to use Skrill No other option, even though I receive the amount minues 8 % at least for the higher fees of the money bookers. When they send the money to skrill, the transfer was rejected and when I contacted Skrill they said the transfer is fully matching my name & account number but not DOB, In SA residence ID the DOB is set to the default values of day and month but they only type the year correctly, My DOB is 22-10-1991 which is correctly in my passport but in SA residence ID 1-1-1991. I contacted the account manager no need to mention the DOB when you send the money to Skrill and provided them with my SA residence ID, passport and DOB certificate as I opened my account in SKRILL with SA ID and Skrill shows DOB in their records 1-1-1991. He said to me I will send e-mail to my department I said to him you have to put me in CC if they need any more clarification or Document, but he decively did not placed me in CC and I just received an e-mail we closed your account, good bye !!! Do you believe this ?!

I sent request to Skrill to edit my DOB in their records as per my passport and DOB certificate, they done it & confirmed me with big thank for being transparent with them.

I asked the account manger Osama

· What will happen to my earning?

he says ooh do not bother me with 5 Lots that’s your accounts will take with a mocking sound!!

· How to deal with potential clients I have & old ones?

let any of you family or relative member register and work with them !! can you just believe !

After my DOB was amended in my SA residence ID, I send the request to XM and asked them to give my money and re-active my account. After 10 days the replay to an official e-mail that was send to them, we asked your manger to give you a call, and the account manager calling me saying we will not give your money and say good bye to your account. I say to him why there is no reply to the official e-mail, he replies in new e-mail with Arabic, I call him telling you should reply to the same official e-mail in the same language it was sent “English”, he replies ooooh in English with a long mocking sound. In all of life, I have never seen such a rudness and respectful employee like this. And in all the e-mails were sent I have never received a support reference TKT, things happening here in a horrible way.

Now XM, First you need to give my money which is $ 1,376 USD.

Send my money urgently ASAP to withdrawal details that was sent to you. As I have a financial obligations I should pay ASAP.

Second, you need to re-view your employees skill and behavior and your working procedures.

And I am not responsible to carry out mistakes of carless, unskilled, unprofessional and most of all rude & unrespectful employees, especially Mr Osama Hafez.

Because these action are only done by SCAM and Thieves.

they will close your account if you are profitable and take your hard earned money and efforts.

My account # 1007156, I started making good money in IB. the employees of the broker decively and intentionally closed my account.

I live in SA, residence not citizen and have my passport and Saudi residence ID. I requested 200 USD withdrawal to a local bank in SA, when I went to the bank they said to me we rejected the transfer and send the money back to the origin as this company is suspicious. And I have many friends who receives smooth international wire transfers from other companies like FXTM, Duckscopy, Swissquote, admiral makets and Saxo Bank and others but for XM they are less secure & legitimate so it was the company problem who do not work well to increase their legitimately.

The account manger Osama said Do not worry, just keep working hard and I swear to god you will receive every penny even if I come to SA and hand over the money to you by myself, and lablablab and big promises. I was forced to use Skrill No other option, even though I receive the amount minues 8 % at least for the higher fees of the money bookers. When they send the money to skrill, the transfer was rejected and when I contacted Skrill they said the transfer is fully matching my name & account number but not DOB, In SA residence ID the DOB is set to the default values of day and month but they only type the year correctly, My DOB is 22-10-1991 which is correctly in my passport but in SA residence ID 1-1-1991. I contacted the account manager no need to mention the DOB when you send the money to Skrill and provided them with my SA residence ID, passport and DOB certificate as I opened my account in SKRILL with SA ID and Skrill shows DOB in their records 1-1-1991. He said to me I will send e-mail to my department I said to him you have to put me in CC if they need any more clarification or Document, but he decively did not placed me in CC and I just received an e-mail we closed your account, good bye !!! Do you believe this ?!

I sent request to Skrill to edit my DOB in their records as per my passport and DOB certificate, they done it & confirmed me with big thank for being transparent with them.

I asked the account manger Osama

· What will happen to my earning?

he says ooh do not bother me with 5 Lots that’s your accounts will take with a mocking sound!!

· How to deal with potential clients I have & old ones?

let any of you family or relative member register and work with them !! can you just believe !

After my DOB was amended in my SA residence ID, I send the request to XM and asked them to give my money and re-active my account. After 10 days the replay to an official e-mail that was send to them, we asked your manger to give you a call, and the account manager calling me saying we will not give your money and say good bye to your account. I say to him why there is no reply to the official e-mail, he replies in new e-mail with Arabic, I call him telling you should reply to the same official e-mail in the same language it was sent “English”, he replies ooooh in English with a long mocking sound. In all of life, I have never seen such a rudness and respectful employee like this. And in all the e-mails were sent I have never received a support reference TKT, things happening here in a horrible way.

Now XM, First you need to give my money which is $ 1,376 USD.

Send my money urgently ASAP to withdrawal details that was sent to you. As I have a financial obligations I should pay ASAP.

Second, you need to re-view your employees skill and behavior and your working procedures.

And I am not responsible to carry out mistakes of carless, unskilled, unprofessional and most of all rude & unrespectful employees, especially Mr Osama Hafez.

Because these action are only done by SCAM and Thieves.
Here is the link of XM Rep Chris Zacharia, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

Dear KD2210,

We have thoroughly reviewed the issues raised in your post and we can confirm that our business relationship has been correctly terminated due to the fact that there were inconsistencies in the documentation provided to our company regarding your trading and affiliate accounts with the company.

Particularly, it has come to our attention that your date of birth, as stated on the Proof of Identity document provided during the registration of your trading account(s) and your date of birth, as stated on the Proof of Identity document during the registration of your affiliate account did not match. As we are sure you can appreciate, as a regulated entity, we have strict controls and procedures in place in order to identity and prevent any potential type of fraud which includes, but is not limited to, the provision of potentially digitally edited/altered documentation.

The above is considered as a serious violation of the Terms and Conditions of Business governing our business relationship with you as a client and as an affiliate. In this respect and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, the company exercised its right to terminate its business relationship with you and fulfilled its obligations towards you by:

a) Informing you of its decision for the termination of the business relationship according to its Terms and Conditions;

b) Setting your accounts on read-only status (i.e., no activity was allowed, only view mode); and

c) Paying any pending payable commissions as at that time to you (i.e., total amount of USD1,388.25).

At this point we would like to stress the fact that initially you submitted a withdrawal request for the aforesaid amount via Skrill, however, when we tried to process the withdrawal via the method requested by yourself, the withdrawal was rejected from Skrill’s side due to the fact that the details you provided them during the opening of your Skrill account did not match with the details you provided us with during the registration of your account (i.e., Date of Birth did not match). Once again, the issue and any delay to the execution of the withdrawal request was merely due to an inconsistency arising from the information/provided by you and not from the company’s side.

Later on, you informed us that Skrill has corrected your date of birth in their systems and as such, we processed your withdrawal request via the said method, as per your request. However, only a certain amount was executed via Skrill (i.e., USD 655, as Skrill did not allow further transactions to be executed to your Skrill account. As such, we requested you to withdraw the remaining amount at that time via an alternative method and accordingly, you submitted a withdrawal request for the amount of USD 671.75 via Paysera LT, UAE. Following receipt by you of the necessary additional information that was required in order for us to execute the transaction, the aforesaid amount was successfully and correctly sent to you via the said method (i.e., USD 671.75 or EUR 574.70 as per the conversion rate at that time).

Although, the termination of our business relationship was with immediate effect and notwithstanding the fact that the company had the right to consider any commission generated as of the moment of the termination as void and forfeited, the company, in an act of goodwill, decided to inform you to also withdraw the amount of USD 61.50 which was generated as commission during the timeframe in question (i.e., between the notice for the termination and the payment of the remaining balance in your accounts). To this end, we attempted to contact you to request you to submit a withdrawal request for this amount through an acceptable payment method so we can process the payment to you, however, your Client Relations Manager was not able to reach you via telephone or email. (i.e., no response from your side).

In view of the above, we consider that we have made all the reasonable efforts necessary in relation to the subject matter so as to resolve this matter amicably as well as to process the payment for the remaining payable amount of USD 61.50 to you. Also, as set out above, and as per the information available in our systems and records, we explicitly deny and reject your claims that:

a) the company has omitted to pay you any payable commission;

b) the company owes to pay you the amount of USD 1,376 (i.e., our business relationship is terminated since May 2018 and any payable commission generated as at that time was already paid to you);

c) the company has, in any way, tried to deceit you regarding the subject matter.

The company has the relevant payment confirmations as well as documentation confirming the above, however, due to confidentiality reasons, we will not post any such evidence herein. You may contact our Compliance Department to provide you directly with the said confirmations.

Having said the above, following our investigation, we have also identified that recently you have provided us with a Proof of Identity document to prove your correct date of birth, however, when we compared it with the other document provided, it came to our attention that that only text that differed between the two documents was the date of birth. It is our understanding that when an authority issues an official document or renews such document, it does not only amend the date of birth (or other detail therein), as normally other details should also be accordingly amended (e.g., the document’s number, expiry date, etc.). The latter further supports our view that you may have potentially provided us with digitally edited documentation.

In view of all the aforesaid, it was decided not to accept your request to re-activate your accounts and we regret to inform you that the company remain to its position regarding this matter.

In conclusion, we can confirm that any action taken by the Company in relation to this matter was fully in line with our Terms and Conditions of Business and our Introducers/Affiliation Agreement.

Thank you,

Good Morning Mr. Chris, hope you are doing well.

First of all, let me clarify you details, you did not get in my case,

My account was opened using my Passport which is the primary identity of me, and all the information DOB is completely correct submitted to you at that time. So, you guys had the correct document. It was the company problem to ask for additional ID if they need it before validating my account and making me proceed in my hard work for months that generated you more than 13,000 USD deposits. As now many companies ask for passport and the ID of residence you are living in.

Secondly, here in SA they do not give important detail for DOB and all my family members their DOB is placed to 1-1-the year of birth not only me many residence too. The most important thing is the Saudi GOV they attach you SA residence ID with the passport number in Ministry of Interior dashboard portal. Kindly, note that both documents are correct and MR. Osama was saying to me I swear to GOD I know your documents is completely 100 % correct and this issue is not from you side. And I told him at that time I will submit a request to the MOI to correctly match my DOB and will update you with SA residence ID immediately once it’s updated. But you need to note that it takes time here as per GOV procedures.

Third, I was transparent with you and honest and updated you with the problem I have. When we had the problem of withdrawal to skrill I submitted the SA residence ID, passport and my DOB certificate that shows my real DOB and told Mr. Osama the transaction was rejected due to this problem and asked him for his experience and help. And told him no need to mention the DOB if this causing the problem. Preferably, I would to withdrawal my money to paysaera LTD as I will receive the amount at least 10% deducted from skrill due to force currency exchange, fees, intermediate bank, etc while in paysera it only costs $ 20 USD for international wire transfer.

Fourth, the account was wrongly closed from the company side, I told Mr. Osama place me in the CC the e-mail you send but he intentionally did not and suddenly I received an e-mail we closed your account, without prior notice our asking me for further clarification! and in all the support e-mails I never ever received a reference TKT either from compliance or account manager, which is really strange how things are managed.

Now after my SA residence ID was updated I immediately submitted to the company along with my passport with a live vedio showing that. And in your last paragraph you are accusing me that I may have edited electronically as you say only DOB was amended, Now this confirms to me that your Arabic support they are not only unskilled, unprofessional, carless, rude but they are also cannot find the differences between the old and new one. Kindly, note that Date of issue is changed and the number of the copy as well. Kindly, note that I have all the respect and best of wishes for your employees but take my advices to build and improve as their skills, behavior and working procedure need to be improved.

And according to your accusing, I am requesting XM and you for live Skype meeting to check and validate my documents. Waiting for your selected appointment ASAP.

Please by all the kind words give my hard earned money, because I was working hard for months day and night to bring you the clients & deposits. No one can imagine how I worked hard to get the clients & deposits, I paid for printed material appointed meeting in the coffee shop spent days to convince many clients, many calls & costs. I have to be honest with them give them trust and maintained. And I made the company more than 13,000 USD deposits within months, it’s not easy at all. And I am assure there are a lot of them who was invited by me they are now have live account directly with XM because in somehow they know I receive commission for it. And at that time I had no job after losing it due to a sick period. And though working as an IB will cover the daily expenses and right now I owe the banks almost 4,000 USD, so please as my IB business was ruined at that period do not ruin my life as well, as the money I will receive will just cover part of the losses. See the attached photo.

It’s better to consider me for a long business relationship rather than making me an enemy for foolishly thinking around ~ 1300 USD you are taking out “that you don’t deserve” will make the company profitable.

You know Mr. Chris XM is not the only company in the market, I can totally forget & forgive for what happened, if you think to re-active my account, place my account under Miss Kyriaki Parmakki.

Please send my money urgently for the given withdrawal details.

Kind Regards.

Mr Chrisi
it's been more than 48 hours, and I did not recived a response from you.
You are giving false and wrong information to the public and accusing me that the documents I sent I have edited the DOB electronically, and you are recived with DOB only changed, which is really funny how you horrible Arabic support can not find the difference between the old and new one. note that the date of issue and copy number updated as well.
I invited you for Skype live check and validate, and you still did not give an answer ??!!

Dear KD2210,

Please refer to our previous response and note that pursuant to the provisions of the Introducer Agreement governing our business relationship with regards to your affiliate account, the Company reserves the right to terminate its business relationship with an Introducer with immediate effect in certain circumstances/events (i.e., in cases where it reasonably believes there was a potential breach of the terms and conditions, a potential malpractice from the Introducer’s end, etc.).

In addition to all the above and following our thorough review of our systems we have identified that you are connected through the same device with another client of our Company who was introduced by you.

At this point, we draw your attention to the fact that clients’ trading accounts are intended for the clients’ (i.e., account holders) personal use only and our Company does not allow access to such accounts by any third party; hence, the latter constitutes a violation both of our Terms and Conditions of Business and our Introducers' Agreement. Consequently, please note that such introduced clients are considered "fraud traffic" as the trading activity in accounts that appear to be connected with the affiliate is considered to solely aim to benefit financially in expense of the Company and in breach of your agreement with it.

Taking into consideration all the circumstances of this case, and according to its internal risk management procedures, the Company correctly exercised its right for the termination of our business relationship. As we said in our previous response, the Company paid you all payable commissions generated as at the point of the termination.

The Company does not accept and, therefore, explicitly denies your claim that you are eligible to receive any further commissions, which as you claim, were generated by the trading activity of the clients introduced by you from the time of the termination onwards. To this end, no such amount shall be paid to you.

To conclude, all actions taken by the Company were fully in line with its terms and conditions and all obligations towards you were fulfilled with regards to the termination of our business relationship. In view of the above, your request for re-activation of your affiliate account is hereby rejected.

Please consider this as our final response to you and not that no further correspondence will be entered into in relation to this matter.

Thank you,

Mr. Chris,

You still escapee from my request to conduct a live validation meeting and questions, and make up another stories.

The company owes to pay me all my earning until now, for all the reasons that were mentioned above and for the wrong action and procedures that were taken by unskilled and carless employees.

In all of your response you are not addressing the violations & poor skills of your employees. And thanks GOD when evidence came to public as you are giving false information that the new document only the DOB was changed, which proves that your employees can not find the differences between two documents. If I were in your position, the first thing I would have done I give my apologize to the client, because no client deserves to be treated like. And to be straight with you I am not here to be accountable for your employee’s violations & poor skills.

Can you please give us your comparison How Skrill who are only FCA regulated updated my documents and thanked me, while you are Cyprus regulated closing my account and taking out my efforts and money and closing the account without any prior notice or asking for further declaration and escaping to conduct validation when you confronted with updated document and giving false information to the public“ I will not say lies so far “?

After you run out from all your excuses. In your last response the company for the first time mention“ Fraud traffic”, Mr. Chris, I do not know if Osama did not told you that one of my clients is close relative to me and he accepted and promoted me when he joined. And as we live in the same home for sure we have the same internet access point and we have shared PC in the home with different windows accounts. And for me as an experienced trader and IB, I have my own websites that I purchased their domains and build, very informative YouTube channel, telegram channel for signal providing and strategies, conducting coffee shop meeting for potential traders that I fully pay their costs and acting a supporter for their question and inquiries. And to be not get in conflict from this point, I will tell him to close all his positions and join the company immediately, another sponsor or withdraw his money.

Conclusion, the company owes to give me an apology before my money, and pay me all my earning until now, for all the reasons that were mentioned above and for the wrong action and procedures that were taken by unskilled and careless employees which you try to cover them so far.

Regards.

Dear KD2210,

Please refer to our previous response.

The current message is sent to you without prejudice to any legal rights and/or remedies our Company may have against you in relation to this matter, now or in the future.

Thank you,

Back