SCAM Touchtrades.com

Lazerhead

Recruit
Hi,i have a problem with Touchtrades.com.
I have 14000€ on my account but i can't withdraw.
I used a prepaid card that does not have the chargeback service. on my account there are € 14,000 of which € 8,500 deposit and 5500 profit, but do not allow me picking.
I have deposited the first 250 euros, then I signed no contract with them which bound me for three months with max garantido rate of 15% .I have deposited 3500 euro. After one month I have taken the profits of 1000 and 7500 successively was I deposited other euro.Ho asked to pick up any store but they made me withdraw only 1,500 Euros and no longer respond to the email and the attachment telefono.In my movements send directly from one of the two thieves who were following me.
You think you can get back the money to these scammers?

Attachments

• TouchTrades Limited.pdf
    517.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi,i have a problem with Touchtrades.com.
I have 14000€ on my account but i can't withdraw.
I used a prepaid card that does not have the chargeback service. on my account there are € 14,000 of which € 8,500 deposit and 5500 profit, but do not allow me picking.
I have deposited the first 250 euros, then I signed no contract with them which bound me for three months with max garantido rate of 15% .I have deposited 3500 euro. After one month I have taken the profits of 1000 and 7500 successively was I deposited other euro.Ho asked to pick up any store but they made me withdraw only 1,500 Euros and no longer respond to the email and the attachment telefono.In my movements send directly from one of the two thieves who were following me.
You think you can get back the money to these scammers?

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.touchtrades.com/support/contact-us/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13040/touchtrades-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/TouchTradescom-229471900789864

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

1) My credit card does not allow me to have the chargeback;
2) The site's chat support Touchtrades was eliminated for nearly a meso, I think for too many complaints of people swindled.
They do not respond either to the email nor on the phone, always for the same reason.
probably they have changed the number to not have the phone calls of the poor defrauded people.
3) I will try to send an email but rest assured that they do not respond.
4) it is an international organization organizzata.Per well they work at least 40 or 50 people of different languages.
They use various sites, Touchtrades is just one of questi.Sicuramente are connected Tradebanks.com, FXLider.com, and many others.
The one is arresting them and block them before they can cheat other people.
Surely a person who has had to deal with them will not ever again Forex, so we referred those series society.
Stop them now !!!!

If your credit card's issuing bank has some inexplicable issue with chargebacks, then it's time to get professional assistance. WinChargeback has been able to help deal with uncooperative credit card issuers.

Back