SCAM!! Trends Tracker Pro EA is the free and open swb_grid_4.1.0.7!

romario

Recruit
I bought the Trends Tracker Pro EA (497$) a week ago. I saw that is only a simple grid/martingale strategy, so i could not believe that this is a serious and clean thing. And really i found the open (since 5 years) swb_grid_4.1.0.7 ea which gave me the exact same results as the trends tracker pro ea!
The seller I gave 48 hours to give me back my money. After this time now i have no reaction...
Beware of this scam!!

Websites with advertising/"top-reviews" and where they try to sell the scam:
trendstrackerpro.com
topforexeas.com
bestforexeas.com
theforexgeek.com

and the myfxbook-site:
myfxbook.com/members/trendstrackerpro/trends-tracker-pro-ea/1944048

here are 2 pics from a test

Attachments

• trendstrackerpro.png
    trendstrackerpro.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
  • swb_grid.png
    swb_grid.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
See if you can find the author of the free EA. Even if it's a free item, unless the author gave permission for it to be renamed and resold, a copyright violation claim may be possible.

How did you pay for this?

The author knows modestly, I have informed him;) I paid with creditcard by click2sell.eu. They have emailed me today that they have canceled the payment and will refund me the money.:)

I have also been a victim of Trendstracker pro scam. I have purchased and used their ea (ultimate version 490 euros), lost money on trading and since they had a 30 days money back option I asked for my money back only to get the answer that they will refund my money but they never did!!!! The difference with Romario is that they gave me an option to purchase their ea via skill. So I did and they told me to pay at awais.siddiqui2005@live.com which belongs to Muhammad Awais Siddiqui. I am pretty sure that I will not get my money back but I want your help to expose this fraud. Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed?

My point is that we should not go for those promising silly invites that offers getting rich right after purchasing services from them and for EA; i think they are very hard to trust if you aren't any developer.
My point is that we should not go for those promising silly invites that offers getting rich right after purchasing services from them and for EA; i think they are very hard to trust if you aren't any developer.

Update: have my money back!
@boahu: unfortunately, you paid direct at the seller... i think you don't have any chance to get your money back:( with that i've done so far, i've already reached that the site is closed,
and other peoples know now about this scam. further the copyright owner know it too.

If you got your payment back then this guy will also getting his money back soon, please do guide him how you managed to get your payment back..!

Back