scam UFX.com

mouafeq

Recruit
my name is jassim last month on 14th/sept/2018 i saw some advertisment with fake reviws on one web site about this componay and i registerd with them and after few hours some body call me from the company and advice me to open new account with small amount of money 450$ and he ask me many question about my business my salary and many other question and he said we will nominate some forex expert to be your account manager afet while some body called mustafa hussian he call me and he force me to deposit more money in my account to make me rich and ther is no any dangerouse trading and we will trade in safe mode and he is always push to deposit more money in the same time we trade and make profit on each trade we do untill my balance reach 55,000$ with my profit i reach 89,000$ also he push me to make more deposit but unfortunatly i didnt saw the review on this company in this web site and when i saw the review on this website i became spectekle and i try to draw my money from this company but i didnt tell them about my doubt but i insist to draw my money and when they feel i am serious to draw my money they ingage me in losing trade which i refused in the begining but they insist to do it and when the trend gose agianst me they force me to make new trade whith alotof amount on the same pair in the opposite direction in this time i recieve margin call and i ose all my money in ten minute , please if any body can help me to bring back my money and all the document and trade history i had it for inquiry
thanks
e.mail mnjassim@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
my name is jassim last month on 14th/sept/2018 i saw some advertisment with fake reviws on one web site about this componay and i registerd with them and after few hours some body call me from the company and advice me to open new account with small amount of money 450$ and he ask me many question about my business my salary and many other question and he said we will nominate some forex expert to be your account manager afet while some body called mustafa hussian he call me and he force me to deposit more money in my account to make me rich and ther is no any dangerouse trading and we will trade in safe mode and he is always push to deposit more money in the same time we trade and make profit on each trade we do untill my balance reach 55,000$ with my profit i reach 89,000$ also he push me to make more deposit but unfortunatly i didnt saw the review on this company in this web site and when i saw the review on this website i became spectekle and i try to draw my money from this company but i didnt tell them about my doubt but i insist to draw my money and when they feel i am serious to draw my money they ingage me in losing trade which i refused in the begining but they insist to do it and when the trend gose agianst me they force me to make new trade whith alotof amount on the same pair in the opposite direction in this time i recieve margin call and i ose all my money in ten minute , please if any body can help me to bring back my money and all the document and trade history i had it for inquiry
thanks
e.mail mnjassim@gmail.com
What was your total deposit and when you deposited the money?

If you deposited by Credit Card I would advise you to contact your CC customer care number on the back of your card and try to start a chargeback against UFX. You can win your chargeback case due to the fact that UFX is not authorized to give finical advice in your country, and therefore the charges are fraudulent/illegal. UFX, like many other online forex dealers, are just big ponzi scams. Also, post this thread on their social media pages, and email UFX it too. Draw as many eyes to your issue here, and hopefully, you can recover at least a good percentage of your funds.

Good luck,
-ScamXposR

Back