SCAM UFX TAKE MY 20000$ IN FIRST 3 DAYS

SMBVIP

Recruit
My compliant againest UFX company ( Forex Broker working Through Internet

Complaint against UFX company due to its tampering of my money scamming, and employ non-qualified account manager ( Anan Saad )

First I opened an account with UFX Markets with 500 USD , the account manager promise that will bring me more money with it , after one day he call me and to convince me to debit more money because 500 USD will do nothing , just win 5 dollars daily , and for needed Thousands profit must be my account the amount not less than $ 10,000. I deposited the sum of $ 10,000 by my deposit card , account manager Appeared as trying to prove to me that his work is good and he do successful transaction, but I just profit 100 $ ..

He asked me deposit again the amount of ten thousand dollars, because the day will see a strong move and earnings would be great, I rejected it and told him that I am satisfied with the profit.

I asked for the withdrawal of the amount, but said the amount in achieving earnings for the day. And tomorrow you can withdraw your money and trading with money I've earned. Then the problem is starting , he start do terrible action and make loosing deal and that to coercion me to put more money or I will loose my money 10500$ + profit . because I have no idea what he talk about , I do faster debit more 10000 USD again , he call me after that you do right , the looser deal after debit going to gain profit ( that’s fake program )

I understand all that was fake and I should withdraw all 20000$ , I tell him that i should withdraw all my money , in the same day he open 3 looser deals and he opened the fourth deal which was losing since the beginning of open , I tried to contact him to cancel traders but he asked me to put more money to safe the account , I reject that but he still asked me put more 10000 $ . No money with me.. I can't debit more/

It was going down from 25000$ to 0 in just 3 days from deposit ( non-qualified account manager ) . I will Not believe that (terrible scam )

With This simple game and trading simulation they tried to convince people that they loosing their money , but I am not of that bad people who are being deceived

I contact them to return my money or I should talked about UFX on every social media, on paper news and with Saudi Banks, and with all UFX managers about what happened. They call me and they said that they can help me by return 5000 USD only or no other solution, that will help me to take at first 5000 USD and then will keep going in my compliant

hope to help help me recover my money still have 15000 USD and to block this company from trade
Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٣-١١-٢٠-١٢-٣٩.png 3.JPG
Hope to help me on my subject ,

Contact your credit card's issuing bank immediately. Do NOT delay, there are deadlines. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department.

Explain exactly what happened and how UFX defrauded you. Ask if a chargeback is possible. Post here about the answer you get.

Ask the bank for an update once or twice a week. Keep it very polite and friendly. If they start getting annoyed, cut back to once a week. Always ask if there is any more information you can give them.

My compliant againest UFX company ( Forex Broker working Through Internet

Complaint against UFX company due to its tampering of my money scamming, and employ non-qualified account manager ( Anan Saad )

First I opened an account with UFX Markets with 500 USD , the account manager promise that will bring me more money with it , after one day he call me and to convince me to debit more money because 500 USD will do nothing , just win 5 dollars daily , and for needed Thousands profit must be my account the amount not less than $ 10,000. I deposited the sum of $ 10,000 by my deposit card , account manager Appeared as trying to prove to me that his work is good and he do successful transaction, but I just profit 100 $ ..

He asked me deposit again the amount of ten thousand dollars, because the day will see a strong move and earnings would be great, I rejected it and told him that I am satisfied with the profit.

I asked for the withdrawal of the amount, but said the amount in achieving earnings for the day. And tomorrow you can withdraw your money and trading with money I've earned. Then the problem is starting , he start do terrible action and make loosing deal and that to coercion me to put more money or I will loose my money 10500$ + profit . because I have no idea what he talk about , I do faster debit more 10000 USD again , he call me after that you do right , the looser deal after debit going to gain profit ( that’s fake program )

I understand all that was fake and I should withdraw all 20000$ , I tell him that i should withdraw all my money , in the same day he open 3 looser deals and he opened the fourth deal which was losing since the beginning of open , I tried to contact him to cancel traders but he asked me to put more money to safe the account , I reject that but he still asked me put more 10000 $ . No money with me.. I can't debit more/

It was going down from 25000$ to 0 in just 3 days from deposit ( non-qualified account manager ) . I will Not believe that (terrible scam )

With This simple game and trading simulation they tried to convince people that they loosing their money , but I am not of that bad people who are being deceived

I contact them to return my money or I should talked about UFX on every social media, on paper news and with Saudi Banks, and with all UFX managers about what happened. They call me and they said that they can help me by return 5000 USD only or no other solution, that will help me to take at first 5000 USD and then will keep going in my compliant

hope to help help me recover my money still have 15000 USD and to block this company from trade
View attachment 25019 View attachment 25021
Hope to help me on my subject ,

I hope you didn't accept their $5000 bribe, unfortunately I am I'm a very similar situation as you, if you accept the bribe, then they can dismiss you complaint and if you try to further it they will say it's "resolved."

Your best bet is too wait 3 months, and then file a complaint with the finical ombudsman, found under cysec's site, as well as immediately contacting your credit card company. This is what I am doing.

Yes i accept 5000$ because they tell me they can help me by return 5000 USD only or no other solution , so i have to take at first 5000 USD and then will keep going in my compliant , they can listen to our conversation with the complaint department

Hopefully the $5000 didn't come with any hidden bides in furthering your complaint.

Try forwarding your complaint to their compliance now, and then failing that try the ombudsmen in 3 months.

Back