• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam - UFX

I am having an issue with a company
Jesus Christ you should take a trip to their head office on Saint hamasgar street, in Tel Aviv and knock down their door and kick their asses.

They are nothing but fraudsters and liars. UFX = Reliant co. Investments = a Ponzi scamming call centre in Israel called "Toyga"

If you deposited by credit card please initiate a charge back with your bank right away as well as report what happened to the police, and your local securities commission...

The more heat on these scammers the better.

One day they will all be locked up and shut down.

Yes Jesus Chris those are not a human,it's more than fraud they're using people to do money laundry for them,

I can't do anything with credit card I have to pay it back.

What action you can take from your side ?

Jesus Christ you should take a trip to their head office on Saint hamasgar street, in Tel Aviv and knock down their door and kick their asses.

They are nothing but fraudsters and liars. UFX = Reliant co. Investments = a Ponzi scamming call centre in Israel called "Toyga"

If you deposited by credit card please initiate a charge back with your bank right away as well as report what happened to the police, and your local securities commission...

Yes my god Jesus those are not human
They're involving people in money laundry I have no idea what is their plan
As I told you they ask people to transfer money for them to Saudi Arabia

I can give you the two bank accounts they asked me to transfer money to

What action you can take from side and how you can help?

How you can help?

By exposing scum scammers by any way possible. The more evidence you have against them publicly, the more likely the broker will consider giving you back your funds... Do go ahead and post these details, as it will do nothing but help your case.

We can help by shedding light on such scams in hopes to bring justice to victims, and warn others against them.

Email this thread to UFX and post it on their Facebook page.

Leave them a 0 star review on the Google Play store as well.

By exposing scum scammers by any way possible. The more evidence you have against them publicly, the more likely the broker will consider giving you back your funds... Do go ahead and post these details, as it will do nothing but help your case.

We can help by shedding light on such scams in hopes to bring justice to victims, and warn others against them.

Email this thread to UFX and post it on their Facebook page.

Leave them a 0 star review on the Google Play store as well.

Ok I'll publish everything the whatsapp they sent me, the account # in Saudi Arabia and the receipts, everything
those scammers must stop

Those are the money transfer they asked me to transfer it to a bank account in Saudi Arabi
with all the conversation done between me and a person from UFX saying his name Saeed Yousef i'm not sure if it's wrong or right
the email i received from a guy called Ibrahim Qassem asking me to change what i said on FPA

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.png
    2.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.png
    3.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.png
    4.png
    405.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.png
    5.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.png
    6.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.png
    7.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.png
    8.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.png
    9.png
    302 KB · Views: 1
  • 10.png
    10.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 0
the rest of whatsapp conversation

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 13.png
    13.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 14.png
    14.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 1
  • money transfer receipt 2.jpg
    money transfer receipt 2.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 1
  • money transfer receipt.jpg
    money transfer receipt.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 1
Any chance you could translate the foreign language to English just on a forum post, so we can see what exactly UFX said in it's reply? Thanks.

Any chance you could translate the foreign language to English just on a forum post, so we can see what exactly UFX said in it's reply? Thanks.

sure i'll go by order
1- he's saying if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me
that time when he sent me 2000$ to transfer for the account mentioned in the receipt attached when i got the UFX money withdrawal notification they ask to submit passport copy and debit card copy, that's why i asked him do i have to submit the documents because he's sending me the money i didn't do withdrawal because my account was 0

2 - this when i received the 2000$ i asked how i should do the transfer by dollar or Saudi Riyal, he said the best is Saudi Riyal, as it's showing in the transfer receipt attached, then is sent him the receipt as he asked, after 15 minutes from transferring the 2000$ i received withdrawal of 5000$
i sent him message asking him as it's showing .

3- he's telling me the account information where i sent the money.
Al Ahli bank
4- saying i'll sent you the name in English as it's showing below
this is the second transfer i did for him 4500$ and said god help me i was really scared that time

5- saying thank you dear, don't be affraid
i asked him if this money laundry, he said no not money laundry and i'll not face you to responsibility, i would tell you of course

6- saying everything is legal you're not the first one i work with, after that message he called and that what made me more scared
he told me that he's speaking with thousand of people daily to transfer for him money and he's very tired.

7- i google ufx scam that time to find out what kind of company is this i found unbelievable people story and how they lost their money with ufx by cheating

8- when he saw the pics he said you start again!! it's normal people lose money.

9- you're insisting to bother me and yourself, don't worry leave it on me.

10- he said how you're that those stories not fake and competitive companies are creating such story
i told him it's true.
he said of what a big deal if you lost your money, it's normal, i'm available to help you.

that time i report on your sight then another guy called me his name Ibrahim Qassem

do
sure i'll go by order
1- he's saying if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me
that time when he sent me 2000$ to transfer for the account mentioned in the receipt attached when i got the UFX money withdrawal notification they ask to submit passport copy and debit card copy, that's why i asked him do i have to submit the documents because he's sending me the money i didn't do withdrawal because my account was 0

2 - this when i received the 2000$ i asked how i should do the transfer by dollar or Saudi Riyal, he said the best is Saudi Riyal, as it's showing in the transfer receipt attached, then is sent him the receipt as he asked, after 15 minutes from transferring the 2000$ i received withdrawal of 5000$
i sent him message asking him as it's showing .

3- he's telling me the account information where i sent the money.
Al Ahli bank
4- saying i'll sent you the name in English as it's showing below
this is the second transfer i did for him 4500$ and said god help me i was really scared that time

5- saying thank you dear, don't be affraid
i asked him if this money laundry, he said no not money laundry and i'll not face you to responsibility, i would tell you of course

6- saying everything is legal you're not the first one i work with, after that message he called and that what made me more scared
he told me that he's speaking with thousand of people daily to transfer for him money and he's very tired.

7- i google ufx scam that time to find out what kind of company is this i found unbelievable people story and how they lost their money with ufx by cheating

8- when he saw the pics he said you start again!! it's normal people lose money.

9- you're insisting to bother me and yourself, don't worry leave it on me.

10- he said how you're that those stories not fake and competitive companies are creating such story
i told him it's true.
he said of what a big deal if you lost your money, it's normal, i'm available to help you.

that time i report on your sight then another guy called me his name Ibrahim Qassem

what do thing if i send complain to FBI they'

Back