• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam - UFX

I am having an issue with a company
hello im based in UK

i opened a personal trading account with 15k usd and did well

after that your sales manager advised i open a corporate account

but he insisted i deposit minimum usd50k

which i did by selling my business that i worked years for

but even after depositing 50k he said my 15k from personal account can not withdraw and keep it has to go to my corporate account

after some bad trades i added further 6k 8k deposits

but the main reason my account was wiped out

as the the minimum contract sizes were huge eg apple 2000 contracts minimum

they set the account so i can only make big trades, huge risk , could not do smaller trades

my personal account was not like this

after all my research even the most professional traders would be wiped out if risk 10-20-% plus on account per trade

so i just had few bad trades and was wiped out tens of thousands

this would not happen if allowed to trade small risks and my own choice of contract sizes

i was asked to hedge my loosing positions which added to further loss

please advise

I want to slap the scam Artists at UFX silly. They are beyond evil.

Please, report exactly what happened to your local securities commission.

Also any other authorities you can think of.

Issue a credit card Chargeback if you deposited by card.

You can win your chargeback on the grounds UFX is not regulated to do business in your country.

Sorry you had to learn this hard lesson, ufx is a mega scam, as are all binary options.

I want to slap the scam Artists at UFX silly. They are beyond evil.

Please, report exactly what happened to your local securities commission.

Also any other authorities you can think of.

Issue a credit card Chargeback if you deposited by card.

You can win your chargeback on the grounds UFX is not regulated to do business in your country.

Sorry you had to learn this hard lesson, ufx is a mega scam, as are all binary options.

thx for the info how do i prove they are not regulated in uk?

my bank are asking me to prove this

thx for the info how do i prove they are not regulated in uk?

my bank are asking me to prove this
One simple question how you guys can take risk with such huge amount?

Now answer of your question is, They are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission under licence number 14581.https://www.ufx.com/en-GB/about-us/regulation/ not with any EU.
About Vanuatu: Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate. The city is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which explores the nation’s Melanesian culture. (Source wikipedia)

Evidently, banks also knows to which merchant your funds go, just a question of good will and honesty :oops:

We always suggest opening a new thread so when you got your funds we can mark that thread as a resolved. This thread can`t be marked as a resolved because you are not a thread starter.
not resolved ,

had to put resolved as ufx called me and threatened me to remove thread

said if there legal team get involved i would loose my house so i purt resolved to get them off my back

Back