• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam - UFX

I am having an issue with a company
NOT RESOLVED AT ALL
LOSS EVEN MORE AFTER UFX BASTARDS LIED SAYING YOU CAN GET YOUR LOSSES BACK

CONVINCED ME TO DEPOSIT ANOTHER USD7000

LOSS THAT TOO
THREATENED ME SAY8ING I COULD LOOSE MY HOUSE FOR THIS THREAD HERE

HELL TO UFX

Open your own thread.

Also , they are just making empty threats.

They are allready operating illegally so they can't sue you at all.

Stay away from UFX.

not resolved ,

had to put resolved as ufx called me and threatened me to remove thread

said if there legal team get involved i would loose my house so i purt resolved to get them off my back
This thread not marked as a resolved because you are not the one who created this thread. I would like to advice you that open new thread along with full details of your problem with them.

my ufx case been couple of years now

contacted Cyprus ombudsman
they took 6 months to reply
now saying could take another year
they wrote
I would like to inform you that Under article 12(5) of the Financial Ombudsman Law 2010 (N84(I)/2010), the decision is binding only upon written acceptance from both parties involved. Hence acceptance from only one party or rejection from both parties, makes the decision non-binding. Kindly note that, under article 14(2)(b) of the Law, it is clear that both parties have the right to affirm the acceptance or not of the decision within up to two months from the date of issuance from the Financial Ombudsman. It should be noted that after the expiration of this period, the Financial Ombudsman considers the decision as rejected and it is not binding to any party.

impossible ufx is going to agree, they sure deny any wrong doing

contacted lawyer , they saying no evidence against ufx

as all the manipulation etc i claim is over phone
no email or written evidence

what hope do i have?

after spending a year with Cyprus ombudsman no case for me spent £1000s on lawyers

last communication with lawyer

As I already explained you, on my opinion, an amicable settlement of your case is not possible regarding the decision of the Financial Ombudsman.

Even if this decision is not binding, a copy was sent to UFX. So, UFX will never accept an amicable settlement.

As I also told you, you signed UFX's General Conditions and Terms which gave juridiction to Cyprus courts.

So, you need a lawyer in Cyprus if you want to initiate a proceeding against UFX before the Cyprus court.

On my opinion, this is the only way in your case to try to get your money back. I am not a Cyprus lawyer

My mission was focused "on the attempt to resolve amicably the dispute between the client and UFX in pre-trial proceeding and to try to achieve the reimbursment of the amounts paid by the Client via UFX platform".

For this mission I proposed you a fixed fee of 1.800€.

I examed all the elements that you sent me, gave you my legal opinion and answered to all your questions.

You paid me the half because I accomplished half of my mission.

I never wrote/told you that you shoul paid me the other half after your case with UFX solved.

I think that an amicable settlement is not possible in this case because of the Financial Ombudsman decision and the luck of written proofs.

Therefore, I didn't send a register letter to UFX and initiate a pre-trial proceeding of amicable settlement (the second part of my mission).

after spending a year with Cyprus ombudsman no case for me spent £1000s on lawyers

last communication with lawyer

As I already explained you, on my opinion, an amicable settlement of your case is not possible regarding the decision of the Financial Ombudsman.

Even if this decision is not binding, a copy was sent to UFX. So, UFX will never accept an amicable settlement.

As I also told you, you signed UFX's General Conditions and Terms which gave juridiction to Cyprus courts.

So, you need a lawyer in Cyprus if you want to initiate a proceeding against UFX before the Cyprus court.

On my opinion, this is the only way in your case to try to get your money back. I am not a Cyprus lawyer

My mission was focused "on the attempt to resolve amicably the dispute between the client and UFX in pre-trial proceeding and to try to achieve the reimbursment of the amounts paid by the Client via UFX platform".

For this mission I proposed you a fixed fee of 1.800€.

I examed all the elements that you sent me, gave you my legal opinion and answered to all your questions.

You paid me the half because I accomplished half of my mission.

I never wrote/told you that you shoul paid me the other half after your case with UFX solved.

I think that an amicable settlement is not possible in this case because of the Financial Ombudsman decision and the luck of written proofs.

Therefore, I didn't send a register letter to UFX and initiate a pre-trial proceeding of amicable settlement (the second part of my mission).
You got your own thread at scam folder yet?
And leaving one start review also help others.

Back