scam versus ufxmarkets

abou oussama

Recruit
Two weeks ago i opened account in this company and before that they told me that thay are regestard and they are legal but one day i googeld there name in google and there were i get chocked cause all the website i visited to look what they are writing about them. Theyare telling that they are scam please help me to get my money back i worked hard to get that money and now i feel so bad. They take almost 20000 dollers from my visa card. There are now 15842 $ in my account with them and they are not allowing me to get my money back. They give me a bonus for 1500 $
i stopped no trading after loosing 9900 $
i tried to get my money but the manager didnt allow me to recuperate my money
please tell me what i can do to finish with this problem and recuperate my money
thank you in advance for helping me

NEVER accept a bonus unless you are very happy with the terms.

Find and make copies of all the terms linked to your bonus.

How many more lots do they want you to trade?

How did you deposit the money?

UFX seems to be registered with Cysec. You can file a complaint here: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Thank you for your reply
Unfortunately, I accepted a bonus !!!!!
I will send to you copies of all the terms linked to my bonus as soon as possible

I don’t know exactly How many more lots do they want me to trade because each time they told me different words

I deposit the money by visa card

I will deposit a complaint at the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as possible
Thanks again for helping me

How did you deposit the money?

UFX seems to be registered with Cysec. You can file a complaint here: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your replay
Unfortunately, I accepted a bonus !!!!!
I will send to you copies of all the terms linked to my bonus as soon as possible

I don’t know exactly How many more lots do they want me to trade because each time they told me different words

I deposit the money by visa card

I will deposit a complaint at the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as possible
Thanks again for helping me

Email UFX and ask for copies of the exact terms of the bonus in writing.

Have a discussion with the fraud department of your issuing bank. Depending on the facts of your case, they may or may not be able to help. To not ask guarantees that they won't help.

Dear Pharaoh
I emailed UFX markets and they tell me that we must have a whole trade of 45 millions dolars
I will try to contact bank at soon as possible
Please find more details inbox

I'm beginning to think the best option would be for those with UFX issues to band together and hire a lawyer in Cyprus.

Back