Scam warning - Belmoore Capital - do not use

I invested with this business circa 2 months ago, I had regular calls and soft style demands for more money, soft style but hassle all the same. I was ok with this to a degree as I could hold my own. Performance was pretty poor compared to elsewhere and had these discussions which seen them move my trades to other things and improvements made though still not as good as elsewhere. I had discussions with the actual trader and he seemed genuine and decent.
I invested based upon having a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee which I decided to implement in writing and verbally on day 27.
I was told they would not return my funds and I am locked in for 12 months, the rep stated the guarantee stated certain things I had to comply with which when checked and went back to them he was lying and I had followed the gaurantee to their word. Since then circa a month ago I have contacted and emailed many people from admin, Compliance, the broker, the trader etc etc and have been completely ignored.

I have contacted the Fiancial ombudsman who have said they cannot help has they are not a registered finance investment business.

If anything changes and this set up decided to act professionally as it tries to build a business I will be sure to up date however it doesn't read well at the moment!

Call Action Fraud and report these thieves. Action Fraud will only act when they have enough reports.

That lovely trader who is stealing your hard earned money is also probably using a false name.

They are not interested in building a business - once they have stolen enough money they will disappear and start a new boiler room.

You will never get your money back but by reporting them hopefully they will be prosecuted.

Belmoore sent you false performance figures and there are lies within the brochure so you have invested on a false promises

I have their real address and the contact details of the evil scumbag behind this operation if this would help you

Regarding my post above. After a little more communication with the Belmoore team my initial investment has been returned. They have even gone further and assisted with problems with another rogue investment business.

Regarding my post above. After a little more communication with the Belmoore team my initial investment has been returned. They have even gone further and assisted with problems with another rogue investment business.

That's very good

Please tell us how you did it

They are 100% a fraudulent investment company

Good news you got your money returned

I initially needed to with draw my relatively small investment of £5k with this company because of a much more significant issue/scam investor who had taken everything from me with a confidence and sophisticated approach carried out over a 12 month period. I had posted about this separately but was asked by police to remove until they conducted some investigations. I will repost about the other/main scam again soon.

Upon talking and explaining to Belmoore the situation I was in they agreed and have returned my initial investment and tried to assist in finding out more about the organisations that have really taken me to the cleaners.

On a separate note, as they have eventually come back and explianed the police are powerless/just don’t do anything here. They referyou to Action Fraud but all they do is take records to see if there is many more others been scammed . If there is then they will Consider only pulling something together to put forward to the police for them to Consider only if they will do anything about it. Ridiculous really.

Any other ideas or experience that might help please reply.

I initially needed to with draw my relatively small investment of £5k with this company because of a much more significant issue/scam investor who had taken everything from me with a confidence and sophisticated approach carried out over a 12 month period. I had posted about this separately but was asked by police to remove until they conducted some investigations. I will repost about the other/main scam again soon.

Upon talking and explaining to Belmoore the situation I was in they agreed and have returned my initial investment and tried to assist in finding out more about the organisations that have really taken me to the cleaners.

On a separate note, as they have eventually come back and explianed the police are powerless/just don’t do anything here. They referyou to Action Fraud but all they do is take records to see if there is many more others been scammed . If there is then they will Consider only pulling something together to put forward to the police for them to Consider only if they will do anything about it. Ridiculous really.

Any other ideas or experience that might help please reply.

Private message the company that did the large scam - I'll see if I can help

Kupsie

1) How do you know this the same people as Bemoore?
2) Did you get your money back from Belmoore?

Thanks
1) This is definitely the same business as they openly transferred me over to this.
2) Yes these guys refunded me with my initial investment and assisted with other things.

Back