Their serviced office address is:

Tallis House
2 Tallis Street
EC4Y 0AB
T: +44(0)203 633 5210
E: admin@belmoorecapital.com

This should not be confused with Belmore Capital which is a legitimate company

Thank you

I have invested with this company and they seem genuine to me. What leads you to think its a scam as obviously reading this is quite worrying?

I have invested with this company and they seem genuine to me. What leads you to think its a scam as obviously reading this is quite worrying?

The OP has gone AWOL, has anyone else had any negative involvement with this company?

Fellow posters could I get your views on Belmoore Capital ?

Here is the email I received together with the uploaded brochure - what do you think?

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today.

As discussed, Belmoore Capital is one of the leading providers of cryptocurrency investments in Europe and has developed a managed cryptocurrency portfolio as part of our product offering. This allows our clients to profit from the top 20 ‘Blue-chip’ cryptocurrencies which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and many more. Please find our company brochure here

I have taken the liberty of listing some of the key points about our managed crypto portfolios below.
  • Average 2017 monthly returns of 2.08%
  • Fully managed cryptocurrency account (no hardware or wallets to download)
  • Tax Free!! (Under current UK tax laws).
  • Low minimum entry levels starting from as little as $5,000.00
  • Access to 20 of the world’s biggest cryptocurrencies.
Performance Snapshot

DdIUQAavrz4T_ZhkXae1K3Al0xXAVtyYUbQ_cutIB6Rs93f0Pr7JVfCwyffWjYOAPjbNIXaln6hed-UrrK1rdrKt2UzBNw=s0-d-e1-ft

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly on the details below. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards

Jack Downs | New Business Team
Belmoore Capital | London Office
Tallis House, 2 Tallis Street, London, EC4Y 0AB
Tel: 020 3633 5210 | Fax: 020 3633 5210
E-mail: j.downes@belmoorecapital.com Website: belmoorecapital.co.uk

Attachments

• Belmoore_Capital_CorporateBrochure-4.pdf
    598.2 KB · Views: 4
If they are offering investments from the UK, you can contact the UK FCA to find out if they are registered or not.

They are not registered with FCA and freely admitted that

They should not cold call people with a sophisticated investment such as this

Hi, I have recently invested money in this company.
I am being hassled every few days to invest more money and I am getting concerned about my initial investment.

How do I check on this business without following false links?
Is there any way that I can get my money back?

I am being hassled every few days to invest more money and I am getting concerned about my initial investment.

Just tell them that you want to withdraw the funds.

Did these criminals return your money?

I invested with this business circa 2 months ago, I had regular calls and soft style demands for more money, soft style but hassle all the same. I was ok with this to a degree as I could hold my own. Performance was pretty poor compared to elsewhere and had these discussions which seen them move my trades to other things and improvements made though still not as good as elsewhere. I had discussions with the actual trader and he seemed genuine and decent.
I invested based upon having a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee which I decided to implement in writing and verbally on day 27.
I was told they would not return my funds and I am locked in for 12 months, the rep stated the guarantee stated certain things I had to comply with which when checked and went back to them he was lying and I had followed the gaurantee to their word. Since then circa a month ago I have contacted and emailed many people from admin, Compliance, the broker, the trader etc etc and have been completely ignored.

I have contacted the Fiancial ombudsman who have said they cannot help has they are not a registered finance investment business.

If anything changes and this set up decided to act professionally as it tries to build a business I will be sure to up date however it doesn't read well at the moment!

Back