• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem WARNING! Capital Way. Unregulated and other issues.

I am having an issue with a company
For anyone reading, i wrote an article (it's in Romanian, but using Google translate you should understand most of it) about the exact way these scammers fake transactions to look like you are making profit: https://iliviu.me/blog/2020-04-16-capital_way_episodul_2_-_demascarea_fraudei/

It's called the virtual dealer plugin. And it has other names, but the purpose is the same. To manipulate accounts en-masse or on an individual account level in such a way as to virtually guarantee that trades are NOT executed in the best interest of their clients. And then STP = Straight To Pocket

Thankyou great explanation I was scammed by Algotechs who operated in exactly this manner cheers

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I have been using CapitalWay services for over a year and they are definitely not a scam. Similarly to any Forex strategy system, they do provide automated trading and its quite powerful. It's just sad that people would raise awareness like this without even having any information about it.

I have been using CapitalWay services for over a year and they are definitely not a scam. Similarly to any Forex strategy system, they do provide automated trading and its quite powerful. It's just sad that people would raise awareness like this without even having any information about it.
It will be good if you can share this link to their support to join this and reply here :)

We want to hear from support.

Hello VD .........very apt username by the way

If you've been using Capital Way for a year have you made the 50% annuak return they advertise?

And you may want to speak to the FCA who issued a warning about Capital Way in December 2020

I love the fact that these warnings really hurt the scammers' business

Are you still trading on Capital Way platform?

Back