• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem WARNING! Capital Way. Unregulated and other issues.

I am having an issue with a company
I was thinking the same about scampilot. I was looking at a completely unrelated company the other day and they had trustpilot reviews that I didn't even bother looking at - Trust Pilot reviews are worthless with too many fakes.
Trust pilot (scampilot) contacted me & quoted that they make every effort in ensuring the reviews are genuine. Have you ever read anything so stupid? They don't give a dam! TRUST PILOT ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED, FULL STOP!

Trust pilot (scampilot) contacted me & quoted that they make every effort in ensuring the reviews are genuine. Have you ever read anything so stupid? They don't give a dam! TRUST PILOT ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED, FULL STOP!

Can you post the chat or email where TrustPilot is offering you to be paid. Or making any blackmail attempt?

They haven't offered me money & theres no blackmail attempt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306-074420_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-074420_Messenger.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 16
So this was a 3rd party that does freelance review writing service? Who is in the conversation?

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what this is.
The conversation was between the review writer & myself. I saw an offer of fake reviews & followed it up. Im mearly demonstrating how easy it is for scam companies to get fake reviews.

The conversation was between the review writer & myself. I saw an offer of fake reviews & followed it up. Im mearly demonstrating how easy it is for scam companies to get fake reviews.
Where did you initially find the review writer? (where were they advertising their services?)

Back