SCAM WARNING !!!!!!!! CHARTER AND MAY ...DO NOT USE !!!!!!!!!!!

SusanSimpson

Recruit
A new bunch of scammers have opened

charterandmay.com

Charter and May
30 St Mary Axe,
London EC3A 8BF

020 7205 4391

Do not give them your money !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
A new bunch of scammers have opened

charterandmay.com

Charter and May
30 St Mary Axe,
London EC3A 8BF

020 7205 4391

Do not give them your money !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just saying scam is not enough my brother, it will be good if you share the full details regarding how you got scammed?

Sirajuddin

Private, 1st Class
I wasn;t scammed by them

I just wanted to warn potential victims
While we want to help all victims, opening a thread and stating a company is scamming people is not helpful without proof. Is there anything you can provide (website, URL, etc). so we can further research this company?
Totally agree, How can we draw conclusions without any proofs and other useful information?

The Punisher

Sergeant Major
I did some additional research regarding this company.

Charter and May present themselves as a Tax Consulting company however they are cold calling residents in the UK offering investments.

During the cold calls, they are soliciting investments into a sophisticated investment vehicle called an Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS). Cold calls soliciting any investments (let alone investments deemed by the FCA as sophisticated) are illegal in the UK.

When investors state they are not sophisticated investors, Charter and May's salesmen advise victims to lie and to falsely self-certify as a sophisticated investor, which is also illegal.

As part of their disclaimer, this company claims they are not regulated by the FCA yet are asking individuals to make an investment into a sophisticated investment vehicle and to lie about what type of investor they are.

This is a warning to use extreme caution when/if approached by this company.

1622138695733.png

Sirajuddin

Private, 1st Class
I did some additional research regarding this company.

Charter and May present themselves as a Tax Consulting company however they are cold calling residents in the UK offering investments.

This is a warning to use extreme caution when/if approached by this company.
Very useful information, thank you. Everyone should do such kind of research before depositing any funds to the company.