Scam warning for ' equitrade.global ' and ' equifundglobal.com '

Stormin_Norman

Private
Having spent all week dealing with ASIC stuff putting me in a completely **** mood I get an email from these dodgy blokes:

accounts.equitrade.global/verified_performance

Looks legit you might think. Verified accounts some might say. Lets give them all our retirement money.

Yeah nah- 90% chance these are sh******s.

fxblue.com/users/equitrade their fxblue account

Shows this: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564598347869061120/826430528882212864/unknown.png when you look at equity.

It isn't the only strange thing, looking into the history is this: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564598347869061120/826431260519301125/unknown.png

This is their myfxbook account: myfxbook.com/members/EQUITRADE_GLOBAL/equitrade/7936482/JAiqx8mMEXTUA6uTbjJw?

Those spikes are again bad data. They haven't even cleaned it. Also of interest is their lack of swaps and roll overs. I asked about this and the reply was 'Islamic Account' but once they've swapped it over to 'live' trading there's a 3.5$ interest payment...oops.

What they're doing is presenting their backtest as a live trading account. Bad data points and all. They're running a fake server and sending it to myfxbook and fxblue. This kind of scam has been done before- I know people who have lost hundreds of thousands. Blue Max Capital was the guys that ran the same spoofing scam: myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/bluemax-capital/883662,1

Myfxbook especially has to limit their displaying of live accounts to actual brokers and not just accept any apparent 'metatrader' style server.

Smick website, 'live' results. Talk the talk.

Speaking of websites: they use these two:

who.is/whois/equifundglobal.com
who.is/whois/equitrade.global

Both FAR too modern to jive with their years of backtest history from them as a broker.

A client of mine wanted to withdraw from trading with us to join these people. We lost one about 18 months ago to the same kind of scam. He burnt about 400k after going live the account blew up. They blamed being 'hacked'. Was EXACTLY the same BS as these guys are pulling.

I engaged with equi via email- once I put my allegations to them I have not had a reply (when previously when I was a mark they'd reply within minutes).

So yeah- be really love making careful. Don't give this anything more than you'd be prepared use to wipe your worst enemy's arse after a big night on the curries and dodgy homebrew. They're dodgy AF.

They've threatened me with libel if I post this. So I made sure I posted it.

Interesting that after this post and my questioning of them via email their myfxbook has been deleted.

I'm sure they'll be back again- what is the shame is that they will probably use my 'detective' work to plug the holes in their spoofing.

Really, myfxbook needs to be more careful about which brokers they let upload statements to their site.

Having spent all week dealing with ASIC stuff putting me in a completely **** mood I get an email from these dodgy blokes:

accounts.equitrade.global/verified_performance

Looks legit you might think. Verified accounts some might say. Lets give them all our retirement money.

Yeah nah- 90% chance these are sh******s.

fxblue.com/users/equitrade their fxblue account

Shows this: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564598347869061120/826430528882212864/unknown.png when you look at equity.

It isn't the only strange thing, looking into the history is this: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564598347869061120/826431260519301125/unknown.png

This is their myfxbook account: myfxbook.com/members/EQUITRADE_GLOBAL/equitrade/7936482/JAiqx8mMEXTUA6uTbjJw?

Those spikes are again bad data. They haven't even cleaned it. Also of interest is their lack of swaps and roll overs. I asked about this and the reply was 'Islamic Account' but once they've swapped it over to 'live' trading there's a 3.5$ interest payment...oops.

What they're doing is presenting their backtest as a live trading account. Bad data points and all. They're running a fake server and sending it to myfxbook and fxblue. This kind of scam has been done before- I know people who have lost hundreds of thousands. Blue Max Capital was the guys that ran the same spoofing scam: myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/bluemax-capital/883662,1

Myfxbook especially has to limit their displaying of live accounts to actual brokers and not just accept any apparent 'metatrader' style server.

Smick website, 'live' results. Talk the talk.

Speaking of websites: they use these two:

who.is/whois/equifundglobal.com
who.is/whois/equitrade.global

Both FAR too modern to jive with their years of backtest history from them as a broker.

A client of mine wanted to withdraw from trading with us to join these people. We lost one about 18 months ago to the same kind of scam. He burnt about 400k after going live the account blew up. They blamed being 'hacked'. Was EXACTLY the same BS as these guys are pulling.

I engaged with equi via email- once I put my allegations to them I have not had a reply (when previously when I was a mark they'd reply within minutes).

So yeah- be really love making careful. Don't give this anything more than you'd be prepared use to wipe your worst enemy's arse after a big night on the curries and dodgy homebrew. They're dodgy AF.

They've threatened me with libel if I post this. So I made sure I posted it.
I would suggest you to grab screenshots of everything that's left :)

Back