• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SCAM WARNING !!!!!!! Reichman Partners DO NOT USE !!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Since this so called scam alert was put up last September on google by an anonymous person, who responded to an advert with false details on Facebook there has not been one single client of my company that has come forward adding anything to this discussion. As I stated previously I run a small company and am just trying to keep my head above water. If I had of scammed anyone as you suggest where are the so called defrauded clients. Surely to goodness they would of come forward and added to this discussion???

And on another point what has a gold bond investment got to do with forex???? Please get a life

Danny,

Would you care to address why you were claiming a certain MyFxBook account was tied to your trading? 4X Droid's owner disputes your claim.

Hi all, i'm co-owner of 4X Droid. We do not provide our robots, or have contact, any relation and .... never heard about Reichmann partners until i land on this page.

To be perfectly clear, We are data scientist and AI/ML developpers, we dont want to be bound to any unrealistic Forex business that sell unreachable percentage with black marketing tactics (big boobs *****, expansive sport car, cash pool, "Become rich in 10 minutes" like text ).

Cheers from Belgium !

to this sidya fella at phoenix precious metals - I noticed you didn't answer how the investment works. a lot to say but didnt speak on what you were asked. why don't you explain for us? let me guess... you buy gold that you never see, that is kept overseas for amazing prices. sounds like the good old wine SCAM. but this one is smarter or stupider depending on how you see it because they are not based anywhere in the uk so investors will really be lost once they get exposed. shame on you and companies like you. disgusting but you WILL be EXPOSED! the website is trash too- always be suspicious when they are selling something but theres no mention of it on their website... SO SURPRISING that theres not a mention of this gold selling investment to uk investors on the website. go find another country to scam in !!!! or tell us exactly how it works and dont lie- because any lies will be found out and exposed on here FPA!
You are a new recruit

Can you explain how this gold investment works? what is the structure and share the marketing material please so we can understand. As the owner of Phoenix Precious Metals you should be able to provide this information for any potential investors instead of referring to a marketing company.
You throw a lot of accusations out there. Are you trying to get a promotion on FPA you brown nose?? Lol

Danny,

Would you care to address why you were claiming a certain MyFxBook account was tied to your trading? 4X Droid's owner disputes your claim.

I am not prepared to discuss my business dealing with FPA, all you have done is harass and bully me. It’s none of your business, like I say not a single client of mine has come forward to make a complaint on this feed. Thanks for trying to destroy my livelihood I greatly appreciate it

Hi all,
We are happy to tell you that we are now providing our services to Danny Black.
I'm pleased to tell you that the partnership we develop with Danny is perfectly transparent and safe.
As our trading system is distributed to their investors through regulated brokers, everyone stay in a safe area and make some sweet profit.
Thank.

Can you explain how this gold investment works? what is the structure and share the marketing material please so we can understand. As the owner of Phoenix Precious Metals you should be able to provide this information for any potential investors instead of referring to a marketing company.
I’m more than happy to email the information to you - please provide your contact details.

I am not prepared to discuss my business dealing with FPA, all you have done is harass and bully me. It’s none of your business, like I say not a single client of mine has come forward to make a complaint on this feed. Thanks for trying to destroy my livelihood I greatly appreciate it

No, you're not prepared to discuss your business dealings here but you are prepared to have websites where you can harrass people into investing into your unauthorised scam investments and you think you're the victim here being bullied!! all because you have been asked to explain what these investments are. How many social media posts do you put out a day harrassing people to invest in your property, gold and ironfx investments?

Last edited:
I’m more than happy to email the information to you - please provide your contact details.

I would only post the info here as it's been in open discussion as a scam so it would be more beneficial for you to prove this isn't a scam and provide the info openly instead of emailing just to me.

You are a new recruit

You throw a lot of accusations out there. Are you trying to get a promotion on FPA you brown nose?? Lol

They are not accusations they are FACTS! you are illegally promoting regulated activities gold and property investments that must be authorised - You are breaking Financial Laws - FACT. Your IronFX investment directs to a jurisdiction outside the UK/EU so it is not regulated by FCA. You will happily take thousands and thousands off people (that is if you actually do have any clients) and you cannot explain where this money goes or how these investments work! That is a SCAM.

@RockerOne where is this IronFX investment regulated please?
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/4XDROID1

When click on Nitron Systems it takes through to IronFX and says this IronFX website is not directed at EU residents. What jurisdiction is this investment regulated by, is it regulated by the FCA?

Last edited:
Back