• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SCAM WARNING !!!!!!! Reichman Partners DO NOT USE !!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Beware the following websites that Reichman Partners have re-branded to Crusader Markets.
These are the same sites and investments just under a new name!

Also note the small print at the bottom of the websites:

"The information provided on this website is for information purposes only. The website and its content are not, and should not be deemed to be an offer of, or invitation to engage in any investment activity. The website should not be construed as advice, or a personal recommendation by www.crusadermarkets.co.uk any of our partners. Crusader Markets Limited is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The content of this promotion is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA). Reliance on the promotion for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the investment. UK residents wishing to participate in this promotion must fall into the category of sophisticated investor or high net worth individual as outlined by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)."

crusadermarkets.info/
previously:
info-reichmanpartners.com/

crusadermarkets.co.uk/
previously:
reichmanpartners.com

facebook.com/crusadermarkets/
Previously:
facebook.com/reichmanpartners/

twitter.com/crusadermarkets
Previously:
twitter.com/LimitedReichman

instagram.com/crusader_markets/
previously:
instagram.com/reichman_partners/

youtube.com/channel/UC-GA82_CnxqOsDEa6xP6dHA?view_as=subscriber
previously:
youtube.com/channel/UCgLxkmh8aXQnzYSu9o7OoRQ

Update on domains changed yet again and moved from (1) Reichman Partners to (2) Crusader Markets and now (3) Crusader Investech !

crusaderinvestech.co.uk
previously:
crusadermarkets.co.uk/
previously:
reichmanpartners.com

crusadermarkets.info/
previously:
info-reichmanpartners.com/

facebook.com/Crusader-Investech
previously:
facebook.com/crusadermarkets/
previously:
facebook.com/reichmanpartners/

twitter.com/c_investech
previously:
twitter.com/crusadermarkets
previously:
twitter.com/LimitedReichman

youtube.com/channel/UC-GA82_CnxqOsDEa6xP6dHA
previously:
youtube.com/channel/UCgLxkmh8aXQnzYSu9o7OoRQ

instagram.com/crusader_investech/
previously:
instagram.com/crusader_markets/
previously:
instagram.com/reichman_partners/

@RockerOne have you heard of Crusader Investech?

I have asked @DannyBlack how this forex investment works and where do I deposit my minimum 50,000 EUR but he will not explain.

crusaderinvestech fx.png

I know, right :) I was a bit dumbfounded watching it myself at first!
Well, at least he is addressing the Troll. What a #CLOWN

Anyway, I've done a bit more digging and only struck GOLD !!!!
Danny's Gold investment is through his site https://www.info-reichmanpartners.com/ where it states "Just a selection of corporate clients that entrust PPM DMCC group companies." So I've looked up PPM DMCC group companies and this is Phoenix Precious Metals (PPM) DMCC at website https://ppmholding.com/company/

Phoenix Precious Metals (PPM) DMCC was formed in 2015 by Yacoub Sidya who is also the 100% shareholder of many other companies, one called Phoenix Foreign Exchange LTD in the UK. They are a UK registered company but again NOT registered, authorised and regulated with the FCA.

Hello,

thank you for your concern. We admire your effort and attempt to expose scammers and wrong doers, we share the same lawful mentality. Having company origins in a security firm, we pride ourselves on the law, safeties of societies, and betterment of economies. As we have evolved into a holding firm, we retain the same values. Allow us to clarify on your comments, as you are incorrect in your mentions:

• • Regarding President Alpha Conde - please consult reputable news outlets, such as paragraph 19 of this Forbes article here. In short, the Senegalese and Guinean authorities have both provided statements about this incident. The truth reined superior - all certifications and documentation were solidified and followed both regions' laws. Society knows that one must ‘Google-search’ carefully, there can be many false articles that slander reputations and misrepresent the truth. Central Bank’s President, Vice President, Governor and International Monetary Funds all spoke about the incident, standing by the truth.

• • Forbes article clarifies the incident, here shares the excerpt: “MSS Security had won a tender from the Central Bank of Guinea to transport bulk cash and gold on behalf of the bank from Conakry to Dubai. In 2013, when Ebola hit Guinea, all the major international airlines suspended their services to Conakry. MSS Security had been hired by the Central Bank of Guinea to transport a large amount of cash to Dubai. Since international airlines were not flying to Conakry because of the Ebola, MSS had to charter a plane to take the money to neighboring Dakar, from where it would be transported to Dubai. Unfortunately, when MSS arrived in Dakar with the money, senior customs officials at the airport seized the cargo and claimed that the money was the proceeds of a money moving operation on behalf of the Guinean President, Alpha Conde. “The allegations were baseless and obviously we had all the paperwork and documentation to prove this,” says Sidya.”

• • Reporting Discrepancy: Our agents only honor what we can legally back. The SRK report was based on a drilling completed up to December 2018 and the report was issued in March 2019. Those savvy in mining know that every meter you drill can add up to resources and reserves, so over a 4-month period of time the reporting can vary. Therefore, reporting deserves nearly a daily evaluation. If possible, please share the 'agent’ you spoke to, as we have not authorized anyone to speak or promote this investment until we signed a 79D on this date March 1st 2020.

• • Metalor in Guinea not Dubai: We have an accounts with LBMA refineries, but not in Dubai, only in Guinea. We absolutely respect their stance on metals originated in Dubai. Our metals do not originate in Dubai. We do not have any mining operations in Dubai. We invite any genuine person to visit our operations at any of our sites in Guinea.

We bid your intelligent investing well, and stand by our Phoenix Precious Metals company. We are legitimate, honorable and worthy of reputable investor consideration.

Yacoub Sidya

We bid your intelligent investing well, and stand by our Phoenix Precious Metals company. We are legitimate, honorable and worthy of reputable investor consideration.

o_O HELLO HELLO..........

http://guineelive.com/2018/08/06/co...i-les-20-pays-les-plus-corrompus-en-lafrique/

Dans le domaine minier par exemple, une quinzaine de société minière évolue dans la préfecture de Boké. Mais aucun membre de la société civile ou citoyen guinéen ne vous dira comment ces sociétés sont arrivées en Guinée pour s’installer à Boké. La redevabilité dans la gestion de la chose publique n’est pas une réalité dans le pays.
Dans l’ensemble, la gestion des ressources naturelles, or, diamant, produits halieutiques et bois pour ne citer que celles-là sont la chasse gardée d’un clan et personne n’en parle.
A cela s’ajoute des Ministres fossoyeurs de l’économie nationale, des cadres véreux qui ne manquent pas dans l’administration guinéenne, des marchés de gré à gré, des combines, l’ethno stratégie.

Hello,

thank you for your concern. We admire your effort and attempt to expose scammers and wrong doers, we share the same lawful mentality. Having company origins in a security firm, we pride ourselves on the law, safeties of societies, and betterment of economies. As we have evolved into a holding firm, we retain the same values. Allow us to clarify on your comments, as you are incorrect in your mentions:

• • Regarding President Alpha Conde - please consult reputable news outlets, such as paragraph 19 of this Forbes article here. In short, the Senegalese and Guinean authorities have both provided statements about this incident. The truth reined superior - all certifications and documentation were solidified and followed both regions' laws. Society knows that one must ‘Google-search’ carefully, there can be many false articles that slander reputations and misrepresent the truth. Central Bank’s President, Vice President, Governor and International Monetary Funds all spoke about the incident, standing by the truth.

• • Forbes article clarifies the incident, here shares the excerpt: “MSS Security had won a tender from the Central Bank of Guinea to transport bulk cash and gold on behalf of the bank from Conakry to Dubai. In 2013, when Ebola hit Guinea, all the major international airlines suspended their services to Conakry. MSS Security had been hired by the Central Bank of Guinea to transport a large amount of cash to Dubai. Since international airlines were not flying to Conakry because of the Ebola, MSS had to charter a plane to take the money to neighboring Dakar, from where it would be transported to Dubai. Unfortunately, when MSS arrived in Dakar with the money, senior customs officials at the airport seized the cargo and claimed that the money was the proceeds of a money moving operation on behalf of the Guinean President, Alpha Conde. “The allegations were baseless and obviously we had all the paperwork and documentation to prove this,” says Sidya.”

• • Reporting Discrepancy: Our agents only honor what we can legally back. The SRK report was based on a drilling completed up to December 2018 and the report was issued in March 2019. Those savvy in mining know that every meter you drill can add up to resources and reserves, so over a 4-month period of time the reporting can vary. Therefore, reporting deserves nearly a daily evaluation. If possible, please share the 'agent’ you spoke to, as we have not authorized anyone to speak or promote this investment until we signed a 79D on this date March 1st 2020.

• • Metalor in Guinea not Dubai: We have an accounts with LBMA refineries, but not in Dubai, only in Guinea. We absolutely respect their stance on metals originated in Dubai. Our metals do not originate in Dubai. We do not have any mining operations in Dubai. We invite any genuine person to visit our operations at any of our sites in Guinea.

Yacoub Sidya

Thanks for clarifying the above, the Forbes article is https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonob...mauritania-now-hes-chasing-gold/#50683c14422e

I'm sure you will understand and be able to clear up the concerns surrounding Reichman Partners Gold Investment with PPM DMCC and explain exactly how this gold investment works as Reichman Partners (now changed to Crusader Markets) have made it look suspiciously like a Gold Investment Scam!

Reichman were offering to deliver gold to the client or hold in a vault for a minimum investment of $25,000 via PPM DMCC. Is this an affiliate/IB relationship with Reichman Partners, how does this investment work? how is the gold delivered? and where are the vaults?

Reichman Partners would not explain any of the above but instead closed their websites down and changed the company name. The website https://ppmholding.com/ has also disappeared, why? are clients now able to access their gold investments at a different web address?

Thanks for clarifying the above, the Forbes article is https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonob...mauritania-now-hes-chasing-gold/#50683c14422e

I'm sure you will understand and be able to clear up the concerns surrounding Reichman Partners Gold Investment with PPM DMCC and explain exactly how this gold investment works as Reichman Partners (now changed to Crusader Markets) have made it look suspiciously like a Gold Investment Scam!

Reichman were offering to deliver gold to the client or hold in a vault for a minimum investment of $25,000 via PPM DMCC. Is this an affiliate/IB relationship with Reichman Partners, how does this investment work? how is the gold delivered? and where are the vaults?

Reichman Partners would not explain any of the above but instead closed their websites down and changed the company name. The website https://ppmholding.com/ has also disappeared, why? are clients now able to access their gold investments at a different web address?

Of course, I’m happy to clarify so that you fully understand the situation.

It’s true that for some time we have been trying to develop a commercial gold purchase offer. We appointed a marketing agent to look at how we might structure this. Despite our advice in initial consultation the agent produced an investment based structure which we were unwilling to approve. There were several areas that gave us concern but I can’t go into detail on a public forum like this.
Sufficient to say that we immediately decided to terminate our relationship with the agent.

Unfortunately, without our knowledge or permission, it seems that the agent had already distributed draft marketing material to a small network of Introducers including Reichman Partners. These introducers had no direct commercial agreement with Phoenix Precious Metals and no authorization to publish those unapproved materials on their websites. Of course we requested that the materials be removed from the various websites with immediate effect. It has taken quite some time for this to happen but I believe this request has now been complied with.

I can categorically confirm that this ‘investment’ offer was never made public formally and that no investment funds were ever paid to or received by Phoenix Precious Metals.

Since this time, we have appointed 79 Distribution Limited as our Global Marketing Partner and they have assisted us in structuring a new commercial gold purchase opportunity which does have our full authorization. This will go live in the next 7 days and I invite you to contact them directly to discuss further. I’m sure they will be happy to share the full details including marketing materials and full due diligence. You can reach them at admin@79distribution.com

Yacoub Sidya

79 Distribution LOOOL- are literally a joke. They don't exist- once you type them into google, NOTHING comes up. NOTHING. They literally are ghosts. They are not on companies house. They are not registered anywhere. Let me guess- they are based overseas LOL.... even if thats true, why does NOTHING come up when you type them into google. Definition of either fake or illegitimate. Either way, trash.

Also, let me get this right- so you expect uk investors to be STUPID enough to buy gold from a company who has NO base, ties, offices, registration or connection to/in the UK! LOOOOL. obviously you must think we are stupid. Thank God for forexpeacearmy for exposing what is CLEAR TRASH. Even if this PPM phoenix precious metals phoenixprecious.com is real, there is no way anyone in their right mind is going to invest in buying something that if it goes wrong, WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE ITS AN OVERSEAS COMPANY WITH A FAKE OVERSEAS DISTRIBUTOR. perfect scam conditions.

to this sidya fella at phoenix precious metals - I noticed you didn't answer how the investment works. a lot to say but didnt speak on what you were asked. why don't you explain for us? let me guess... you buy gold that you never see, that is kept overseas for amazing prices. sounds like the good old wine SCAM. but this one is smarter or stupider depending on how you see it because they are not based anywhere in the uk so investors will really be lost once they get exposed. shame on you and companies like you. disgusting but you WILL be EXPOSED! the website is trash too- always be suspicious when they are selling something but theres no mention of it on their website... SO SURPRISING that theres not a mention of this gold selling investment to uk investors on the website. go find another country to scam in !!!! or tell us exactly how it works and dont lie- because any lies will be found out and exposed on here FPA!

haha, let me add- asked my wife who is a barrister to look up 79 Distribution- they are a ghost company who don't actually exist. Even a simple google search does not bring ANYTHING up on them. So what we got here, is a gold company who aren't registered in the uk and have NO ties or offices here in the uk AND a fake ghost 79 distribution company who aren't registered in the uk... so basically buying gold from a company who have nothing to do with the uk and if anything were to go wrong, ding ding ding- there NOTHING for investors to do! 79 Distribution will just disappear even more than they are now or will just say 'we are just the distributors, we didnt know anything bad and we arent registered in the uk so... sorry!' and phoenix precious metals and yacoub sidya will just blame it on 79 distribution but guess what.. EITHER WAY, investors cant do anything because they would have been STUPID enough to send money to a company not in the uk!
If this whole thing wasn't so badly put together it would actually be funny.

to this sidya fella at phoenix precious metals - howcome you didn't answer on exactly how the investment works?? You have a lot to say but didn't speak on what you were asked. why don't you explain for us? Let me guess... you buy gold that you never see, that is kept overseas for amazing prices. sounds like the good old wine SCAM. but this one is smarter or stupider depending on how you see it because they are not based anywhere in the uk so investors will really be lost once they get exposed. shame on you and companies like you. disgusting but you WILL be EXPOSED! the website is trash too- always be suspicious when they are selling something but theres no mention of it on their website... SO SURPRISING that there's not a mention of this gold selling investment to uk investors on the website. go find another country to scam in !!!! or tell us exactly how it works and dont lie- because any lies will be found out and exposed on here FPA!

It’s true that for some time we have been trying to develop a commercial gold purchase offer. We appointed a marketing agent to look at how we might structure this. Despite our advice in initial consultation the agent produced an investment based structure which we were unwilling to approve. There were several areas that gave us concern but I can’t go into detail on a public forum like this.
Sufficient to say that we immediately decided to terminate our relationship with the agent.

Unfortunately, without our knowledge or permission, it seems that the agent had already distributed draft marketing material to a small network of Introducers including Reichman Partners. These introducers had no direct commercial agreement with Phoenix Precious Metals and no authorization to publish those unapproved materials on their websites. Of course we requested that the materials be removed from the various websites with immediate effect. It has taken quite some time for this to happen but I believe this request has now been complied with.

I can categorically confirm that this ‘investment’ offer was never made public formally and that no investment funds were ever paid to or received by Phoenix Precious Metals.

Since this time, we have appointed 79 Distribution Limited as our Global Marketing Partner and they have assisted us in structuring a new commercial gold purchase opportunity which does have our full authorization. This will go live in the next 7 days and I invite you to contact them directly to discuss further. I’m sure they will be happy to share the full details including marketing materials and full due diligence. You can reach them at admin@79distribution.com

Yacoub Sidya

Yacoub Sidya

Can you explain how this gold investment works? what is the structure and share the marketing material please so we can understand. As the owner of Phoenix Precious Metals you should be able to provide this information for any potential investors instead of referring to a marketing company.

Last edited:
Back