• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SCAM WARNING !!!!!!! Reichman Partners DO NOT USE !!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Black approached me on Facebook with the following:

"Reichman Partners are very pleased to announce that in conjunction with IronFX we are able to offer our retail clients fully managed accounts traded by institutional traders. We are currently showing clients in excess of 20% per month, working exclusively with IronFX who are fully FCA regulated. You can safely and simply deposit into segregated accounts they have 24/7 multilingual support and are leading the revolution in global online trading."

I have told the FCA (it's illegal to offer a managed service such as this without an FCA registration) and Action Fraud but they are slow to act.

Posting here gets on the first page of google search results so it might stop a few people being scammmed.

Before accusing someone, you should check what this "managed account" includes exactly..
At any case, since no harm was done to you - i dont see the point of such review..

Before accusing someone, you should check what this "managed account" includes exactly..
At any case, since no harm was done to you - i dont see the point of such review..

This post is very helpful to anyone that would even consider using this Reichman Partners and the 2000+ followers on facebook that are at risk of being harmed and scammed by them.

What licences do they have for offering financial services?
If this is an authorised firm then who are they regulated by and in which countries?
There is nothing on their website.
71-75 Shelton St, London, WC2H 9JQ is a virtual office address - where are they operating from?
Danny Black's Mums back bedroom! she'll be pleased when her house gets raided and her son carted off for fraud.

Ironfx that Reichman Partners claim to be managing accounts for has already been confirmed as a SCAM by the FPA - see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com

Here's a recent case of someone fraudulently soliciting people and misappropriating their funds:
http://mondovisione.com/media-and-r...propriating-customer-funds-intended-for-futu/
Date 24/10/2019
"The CFTC’s complaint charges Alper with defrauding members of the public by fraudulently soliciting them to trade futures and/or forex contracts through accounts purportedly managed by Alper, and misappropriating at least $280,000 of the funds provided to him for these purposes."

An example of offering financial services in Australia without licence:
https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/c...ffences/directors-financial-services-licenses
Financial services licenses are needed for a broad range of financial activities including facilities through which people make financial investments or manage financial risks, such as insurance, stock broking and investment planning.
The law
It is an offence under the Corporations Act to carry on a financial services business in this jurisdiction without being licensed to do so. That is, without holding an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL).

IRON FX - Documentary by a BBC reporter HD

At any case, since no harm was done to you - i don't see the point of such review..
Thank you greatly appreciated. the review was posted by a competior and It is affecting my livelyhood, I have no clients that are complaining with my service.

But, do you still live with your mum?
71-75 Shelton St, London, WC2H 9JQ is a virtual postal address to give the illusion of a prestigious corporate London address.
Where I live is no business of yours. My company is registered at Shelton street, it is my mailing address. There has been no scam commited. What is the purpose of this?

Where I live is no business of yours. My company is registered at Shelton street, it is my mailing address. There has been no scam commited. What is the purpose of this?
My clients are aware that it is a mailing address I am completely transparent. It is very strange how you are doing research into this yourself. I wonder why??

My clients are aware that it is a mailing address I am completely transparent. It is very strange how you are doing research into this yourself. I wonder why??

I'll tell you why i'm doing research into this. I was defrauded out of a lot of money by a little shyster like you that stole from me and now I do everything I can to make sure people like you don't do it to anyone else.

Yep, he's full of ****.
Trying to solicit telling people will put into managed accounts at IronFX and keeping all for himself no doubt.
You are just throwing accusations out there, a child could do that no fabrication whatsoever! #TROLL

I'll tell you why i'm doing research into this. I was defrauded out of a lot of money by a little shyster like you that stole from me and now I do everything I can to make sure people like you don't do it to anyone else.
So anyone who works in investments is a scammer?? I run a legit company raising money for small caps, companies that need liquidity to survive. I pay taxes If you look at my website you will see i have got reviews and I work with Trust Pilot do some homework before you start slandering people!

Back