• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SCAM WARNING !!!!!!! Reichman Partners DO NOT USE !!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
This review is slanderous and totally unfounded. We at Reichman Partners ltd have always enjoyed the content on this website and after advice from my team we will be putting out a public statement addressing this next week. Thank you.

This review is slanderous and totally unfounded. We at Reichman Partners ltd have always enjoyed the content on this website and after advice from my team we will be putting out a public statement addressing this next week. Thank you.

Really? If you enjoy the FPA so much, why did you send me an email that said...

"I will pursue your company now I am going to seek compensation for this. I have had enough of your 2 bob platform."

I then sent you links to how the FPA handles legal threats over 3rd party postings. Your reply was to make another demand...

"Dear Bill,

Forex peace army
Your defamatory internet posts and publications

I am instructing you to remove posts about my company in connection with the identification and pursuit of identified instances of libelous statements across the internet.

We have been made aware of various posts you, on behalf of yourself and your Company, have made and are making on forums around the internet, which makes reference Reichman Partners Limited company registration number 11040811.

Our claim

I have evidence to prove that the forum hosted by your website contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards myself and my company some of which contain malicious falsehood. In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated to thousands of people throughout the world, posing a serious threat to the reputation of myself my company my shareholders and various individuals who work for my organisation.

These comments seem designed to damage the reputation of my company and myself in the market place and divert business away from our Reichman Partners rather than have any fair comment basis.

The defamatory threads are as follows:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-warning-reichman-partners-do-not-use.62132/

The allegations which will be the subject of a possible action are in summary as follows:

TEXT COPIED FROM PREVIOUS POSTS IN THIS THREAD TRIMMED.

We have included a small sample of the posts within the aforementioned threads to illustrate the defamatory and actionable nature of the content contained (“Schedule A”). Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, but merely a token sample to illustrate the nature of the discussion.

Under the law of England and Wales, a defamatory statement is one which tends to lower the claimant in the estimation of right thinking members of society generally (Sim v Stretch [1936] 2

Kindly remove

Daniel Black
Director
Reichman Partners
"

Danny, the FPA is based in the USA. If you want to sue someone for something posted at the FPA, you need to sue the person who wrote what you don't like. If it weren't for laws like this, anyone could erase all negative reviews just by waiving a big magic legal stick. Then the worst scam companies would all end up with nothing but 5 star reviews. Is that the kind of world you want to live in?

As it stands, I do not have the resources to investigate your claims that certain posts are false or are deliberately defamatory. If you get a legal ruling against the person who posted, I will take appropriate action based on the exact words of the ruling. Otherwise, I have a website to run.

Nice try Danny - this post is still top of the google search rankings for Reichman Partners Limited and will remain so ..........forever

We are all waiting with bated breath for your team's response. I presume the team you refer to is you and your mum

I do have one final question.

In the Linkedin profile you so swiftly deleted you mentioned education at Colchester College - I assume, that, with your poor spelling and grammar, this is where you studied, and failed, your GCSEs .

I foiund this news article about a Danny Black in Colchester who was imprisoned for two years for drug dealing. The article matches both your age (as I previously said you are currently 42 and still living with your mum) and the Colchester location:

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5050180.35000-a12-cannabis-find/

Can you confirm in your response whether you are the same Danny Black who served a two year prison sentence for drug dealing in Colchester?

"I will pursue your company now I am going to seek compensation for this. I have had enough of your 2 bob platform."

I then sent you links to how the FPA handles legal threats over 3rd party postings. Your reply was to make another demand...

"Dear Bill,

Forex peace army

I am instructing you to remove posts about my company in connection with the identification and pursuit of identified instances of libelous statements across the internet.

We have been made aware of various posts you, on behalf of yourself and your Company, have made and are making on forums around the internet, which makes reference Reichman Partners Limited company registration number 11040811.

Our claim

I have evidence to prove that the forum hosted by your website contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards myself and my company some of which contain malicious falsehood. In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated to thousands of people throughout the world, posing a serious threat to the reputation of myself my company my shareholders and various individuals who work for my organisation.

These comments seem designed to damage the reputation of my company and myself in the market place and divert business away from our Reichman Partners rather than have any fair comment basis.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-warning-reichman-partners-do-not-use.62132/

The allegations which will be the subject of a possible action are in summary as follows:

We have included a small sample of the posts within the aforementioned threads to illustrate the defamatory and actionable nature of the content contained (“Schedule A”). Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, but merely a token sample to illustrate the nature of the discussion.

Under the law of England and Wales, a defamatory statement is one which tends to lower the claimant in the estimation of right thinking members of society generally (Sim v Stretch [1936] 2

Kindly remove

Daniel Black
Director
Reichman Partners
"

Danny, the FPA is based in the USA. If you want to sue someone for something posted at the FPA, you need to sue the person who wrote what you don't like. If it weren't for laws like this, anyone could erase all negative reviews just by waiving a big magic legal stick. Then the worst scam companies would all end up with nothing but 5 star reviews. Is that the kind of world you want to live in?

As it stands, I do not have the resources to investigate your claims that certain posts are false or are deliberately defamatory. If you get a legal ruling against the person who posted, I will take appropriate action based on the exact words of the ruling. Otherwise, I have a website to run.

A legally threatening letter from someone and a company that has such a complete disregard for the law themselves by illegally operating an unauthorised investment firm!!

I did for a very brief moment wonder if Danny Black had been led into and blinded by the money by IronFX without doing any other checks himself but this shows he does know and use the law when it suits him! He didn't take notice of any of the posts telling him what he is doing is illegal but instead came back telling us how fantastic his Nitro investment is!?! There's no helping some people!!!! he knows full well what he is doing scamming and defrauding people.

Reichman Partners has been operational since Oct 17 and the min investment is 50K EUR so he's continuing regardless. How many people and how much has already been 'invested' with Reichman Partners?? and how many will be scammed in the future!? These scammers seem to think it's Ok for them to post hundreds of false misleading posts in social media every day but don't like it when they see people discussing them elsewhere and want to silence everyone!!

Nice try Danny - this post is still top of the google search rankings for Reichman Partners Limited and will remain so ..........forever

We are all waiting with bated breath for your team's response. I presume the team you refer to is you and your mum

I do have one final question.

In the Linkedin profile you so swiftly deleted you mentioned education at Colchester College - I assume, that, with your poor spelling and grammar, this is where you studied, and failed, your GCSEs .

I foiund this news article about a Danny Black in Colchester who was imprisoned for two years for drug dealing. The article matches both your age (as I previously said you are currently 42 and still living with your mum) and the Colchester location:

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5050180.35000-a12-cannabis-find/

Can you confirm in your response whether you are the same Danny Black who served a two year prison sentence for drug dealing in Colchester?

I wouldn't be surprised, boiler room operatives and salespeople all off their heads on cocaine thinking they're in Wolf of Wall Street!!!

A legally threatening letter from someone and a company that has such a complete disregard for the law themselves by illegally operating an unauthorised investment firm!!

I did for a very brief moment wonder if Danny Black had been led into and blinded by the money by IronFX without doing any other checks himself but this shows he does know and use the law when it suits him! He didn't take notice of any of the posts telling him what he is doing is illegal but instead came back telling us how fantastic his Nitro investment is!?! There's no helping some people!!!! he knows full well what he is doing scamming and defrauding people.

Danny copied that straight from the internet - you can see from his replies that he can hardly string two words together and he doesn't even know the difference between libel and slander

This is Danny's picture from his Facebook profile

67484682_331377637811950_92311772895117312_o.jpg

You can see the lights are on but nobody's home.

He looks like a special needs case.

There is a part of me that thinks that anyone who gives eur 50,000 to someone who looks as thick as this deserves to lose it all.

Danny copied that straight from the internet - you can see from his replies that he can hardly string two words together and he doesn't even know the difference between libel and slander

This is Danny's picture from his Facebook profile

67484682_31377637811950_92311772895117312_o.jpg

You can see the lights are on but nobody's home.

He looks like a special needs case.

There is a part of me that thinks that anyone who gives eur 50,000 to someone who looks as thick as this deserves to lose it all.

Guess the complaints to FPA were about you & me :)
He might get a few hundred or a few thousand here and there instead of 50k, who knows what he's doing!? At least this post could save anyone that looks up Reichman Partners.

"Dear Bill,

Forex peace army

Our claim

Kindly remove

Daniel Black
Director
Reichman Partners
"

I emailed Danny to look in the thread for my reply. He emailed back...

"This is my livelihood I have a family that I support. The person who has put the thread up in the first place filled in a form on an advert that I placed on Facebook with a wrong telephone number. I have never spoken to them. Yes I have emailed them that is true. But they have never lost any money. IronFx have since gone through restricting from what happened in 2016. They are still trading are they were fined. I worked as an IB and I have 2 clients that are making money on 4Xdroid. The person who posted on your forum has done this to other companies just because they cold called. The person never invests and after reading there posts seems to be on a crusade just because a company calls them. I pay taxes to trade I pay an awfully lot of money to advertise and pay for websites brochures phones etc etc. I work with small cap companies prodimatemy and I have been building my brand. This person has never lost any money Thro ugh my company! Surely to goodness you can see that?? And I can prove that my clients are happy with my service. Your platform has been trying to villafie me. When people Google my company they see SCAM WARNING!!!! On the first page straightaway tgat turns them off. This is unfair and you are costing me my livelihood. I do not have to be fca regulated to promote offshore managed accounts and I do not have to continue to constantly ask a multitude of questions on your forum. As all it does is encourage a constant stream of questions that continue as you well know! I am sure you would do the same in my shoes and stop any threat to your livelihood. I will be billing your company for loss of earning loss of good standing and all future earning this is your final notice."

Defending IronFx doesn't help your credibility at the FPA.

If you do decide to bill the FPA, it will be impossible for the FPA to judge the legality and fairness of your invoice without a full audit of your trading history, corporate expenses, number of clients and amount traded for each, and more.

You want me to see this as if I was in your shoes. If I were in your shoes, I'd have professionally defended myself, posted evidence, and answered questions. Now consider it as if you were in my shoes. Many scammers have tried to use legal threats to hide complaints about their companies. A few innocent companies may have resorted to this abusive tactic, but most professional company owners are smart enough to realize that directly addressing complaints is the best way to deal with criticism. They are also smart enough to realize that making a complaint disappear off of one site has a very high chance of having the person complaining spread the information to other review an forums sites.

The FPA would be incapable of helping anyone if all it took to hide a complaint was someone waiving their magic lawsuit stick.

If you want to protect your business, you should have taken my advice on items to post in the thread, like a screenshot of the FaceBook message the starter of this thread mentioned. Then everyone could see facts about what is said. Instead, you've made threats to try to hide things you claim you can disprove. I should send you a bill for helpful business advice I've sent you and the amount of my time you have wasted.

A new scam FOREX company has opened:

Reichman Partners
71-75 Shelton St,
London,
WC2H 9JQ

https://www.reichmanpartners.com

They claim to make 20% per month using the IronFX platform

The company is run by the very shady Danny Black, who is 42 and stil lives with his mum - LOL

I have his home address if you have lost money to them.

Web resource ForexPeaceArmy located at forexpeacearmy.com is an...

ANTI-FPA LIBEL COPIED FROM THE SCAM SITE INSTAFOREX REMOVED.

If anyone doesn't believe InstaForex is a scam, the FPA suggests you check the list of regulatory warnings on the InstaForex Review Page at the FPA. Each is linked back to the regulator's site so you can be sure each one is real.

I'm very disappointed in Danny. It's bad enough that he asks clients to trust their money to IronFx. Now he's trying to spread lies from the scam company InstaForex as if they are the truth.

He's also sending a large number of emails to the FPA. Some repeat the same InstaForex content. Some are replies with no new content. Some contain threats to somehow take down the FPA.

Here's another...

You sell forex signals
Your signal are fake

Danny missed the Memo. Years ago, the FPA's owner had some outside services that sold signals. Those are long gone. He has not had an outside site for a very long time. 100% of all services provided at the FPA have always been 100% free to customers.

And another...

I have it on good authority that you are running a blackmailing scam. I am speaking with the American consulate about fpa and they are aware of your boiler room activity’s. It is a felony in Florida to extort legitimate companies and is a prisonable offence.

I'm not sure what Danny is ranting about here. The FPA never blackmailed anyone and only asks companies to professionally defend themselves. The FPA has never removed a review or forums post for money and never will as long as I'm working here. The only "authority" I know telling these lies are a few scam companies like InstaForex and some anonymous blogs.

Danny, please ask the Consulate to email me about any alleged boiler room activity, assuming you ever contacted them. The only thing the FPA has to sell is advertising space and we know better than to hire a boiler room to annoy companies which might be interested.

And there's this really weird message...

"You are not in Moscow now!"

That's good. I've only been to Moscow twice, and that was to change planes. Dmitri was born in Russia, but has lived in the US since he was a teenager.

And an even stranger one...

"Never mess with a wounded beast"

I guess he means he'll just keep mailing one liners to me until I give up and hide the complaint that started this thread.

He's continuing to make threats about taking the FPA off of google. He also threatened legal action and that's now turned into a long string of harassing emails. He's demanding I identify myself. I know another scoundrel who wanted my identity so he could threaten me and my family. You can read about that person HERE.

I would be happy to debate Danny in this thread. What I won't let him do is hijack other threads about other companies. He's already tried that once. If he continues to flood my inbox, I'm going to have to hit the SPAM button to cut him off.

Back