Scam warning- www.ufx.com=ufxmarkets=ubinary=paragonex=Toyga

Let's be honest, big percentage of this industry is controlled by Israelis such as Haim Cedrick Toledano with UFX and Ubinary. Now I don't say that all Israeli brokers are scam but the fact is that most of the FPA scam investigations are on Israeli brokers.

Israel doesn't have FX regulation and it's giving these guys the option to jump from country to country while they are keep operating from Israel.

The fault on people depositing money with them knowing there's no regulation!

You are not quiet right, UFX still have Cypriot regulation but it's not covering most of traders due to illegal marketing tricks they are doing.

Asstmod, would you send another invitation to these guys?

You are absolutely correct Eddiger and I want to see the binary options community grow as do many traders so we need to get rid of these crooked firms dishonest RATS that have no business in the trading game to make the industry healthy again, what they are doing is running to the fxside with their bonus schemes hence why you see these 100% bonus brokers on the fx side you can tell because they do names like "capitalonefx" blah blah fx this fx that fx fx but keep the same bonus structure and terms. As you have firms that are honest and do have real regulations and real capital backing as a few of the bigger names broker enter the space, these low life con men can go the way of the dinosaur as their money dries up.. As long as we keep the pressure on the SCAM brokers like the UFK group and point out where they are from and how they operate we continue to make their money pool smaller and smaller... NO MORE CHEESE FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE ALL MARKED AS MEN OF DISHONOR... Nothing but low life criminals...

UFX's representative continues to decline to participate.

I've just re-invited UBinary's representative.

How is it so easy for someone to just start a forex brokerage company? Don't they have to go through strict requirements or rulings before they are allowed to operate one?

You can be very surprised but that is not that hard. Moreover i subscribed to the news of UFX when I was thinking about opening an account with them but then i've read a few reviews and decided not to do it. I click unsubscribe but they are still sending me information about all their products...guerrilla marketing

Ubinary rep has promised answers to clients, but then we never saw him again.

Be warn, present clients or anyone who think to trade with these companies: UFX, UFXMarkets and Ubinary. They will promise you many things but in the moment of truth they will disappear. Scammers will always be Scammers.

That's because UFX learned long ago that promises are a free way to pay for never-ending delays.

Back