Scam warning- www.ufx.com=ufxmarkets=ubinary=paragonex=Toyga

Master Yoda

Captain
Dear members, Today I have decided to investigate the UFX inc. more deeply following a little tip I have got which claims that UFXmarkets aka UFXBank have decided to open new brand called www.ufx.com

At first I thought it would be impossible to investigate the links, after all they know that eyes are on them so they will probably will try to cover it up. Finding the links was pretty easy I must say. Sometimes I am amazed how scammers are smart enough to steal millions but not to cover there fingertips.

Another question that raised was why. Why they would need another brand. The answer is simple- UFXmarkets was moved to Belize "regulation" so they scam you with no EU regulation while www.ufx.com is only for EU zone where they will keep probably scam you but more easily. Don't worry, they would still tell UFXMarets client that they are EU regulated, I am sure of that.

First I would like to introduce to you Mr. Haim Toledano aka Cedrick Toledano. He is the brain and founder behind this scam. we will get back to him. Also I have heard that Ubinary (the binary option division of UFX) are claiming they have nothing to do with UFX whatsoever. Nice try.T

Back to Mr. Toledano- he is the owner of another company named Paragonex which is the technology provider of UFX UFXMarkets and Ubinary. All companies are grouped under an Israeli company located in Tel Aviv names Toyga, and guess who is the owner of Toyga? Bingo- Mr. Toledano
paragonex2.png toyga.png paragonex.png

Looking in UFX.com and Ubinary whois and we have found this:

DNS_Ubinary.pngUFX_WHOIS.png (more attachments in the following reply as I can upload 5 images in one message)

In other words UFX.com=ufxmarkets=paragonex=toyga

Please follow the reply of this message...

View attachment 16234

If you will look in Ubinary.com page source you will find paragonex also there:

View attachment 16235

And the Crema de la crema is this screenshot where you can find all this scam operation under Telecity

View attachment 16236

In some sites they are claiming they are CySec pending (as UFX is Cysec Regulated under Reliantco ltd.) a quick search in Cysec will show you they are not even pending

View attachment 16237 View attachment 16238

so also we see that Reliantco=Ubinary=UFX and so on. you get the point.

Asstmod- would you please add all this to the UFX scam investigation? Also would you add www.ufx.com to the scam listed brokers?

P.S. UFX people- All URLs were screenshot so don't bother to cover it up. Just admit you are scammers and try to make things right by paying back people.

Last edited:
I've added UFX.com to the UFX Markets review page.

Cedric Toledano is the one who gave me the story about UFX hiring a blackhat SEO company and giving them access to UFX's servers. You can read about it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...7640-ufx-bank-s-fake-reviews-forum-posts.html

UBInary has been asking me to de-link them from UFX's Scam Finding. I'm going to invite them to come, join this thread, and try to explain what Eddiger has found out.

Eddiger, can you retry the attachements on your second post. I'm having difficulty getting them to open.

Oh, and BTW - GREAT detective work on the parts I can see!!! :)

Cedrick is involved in more items than I thought. I'm going to need time to correlate and organize all the new things all the new things Eddiger posted have led me too.

How is it so easy for someone to just start a forex brokerage company? Don't they have to go through strict requirements or rulings before they are allowed to operate one?

How is it so easy for someone to just start a forex brokerage company? Don't they have to go through strict requirements or rulings before they are allowed to operate one?

Sadly it's possible thanks to many countries who has no strong financial regulator (or any financial regulator) which allows anyone with even $30K-$50K to open a brokerage

Alex from UFX Compliance posted in another thread within the last 24 hours. I just added a reply inviting him to this thread.

I have just re-invited Shay from UBinary and Alex from UFX to this thread.

If they don't bother to reply, I will consider that to be the same as an admission that everything posted so far in this thread is true.

Back