Scam website https://www.qraie.net/#/

I was approached by somone on social meda to invest in BDD here, which i did. First they let you withdraw small amounts of money but if you gonna invest more, and then when you try to withdraw your money they will hold it and then when you contact customer service they gonna act that when you make a service fee to them they will withdraw your money but this is all lies, they will ony make you charge more and more money. Stay away from this website!
I have been contacted also from her , the scamer is a girl... i will attach her photo so other users can see her

Attachments

• IMG-20230607-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20230607-WA0032.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230605-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230605-WA0010.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230607-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20230607-WA0028.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 0
I have been contacted also from her , the scamer is a girl... i will attach her photo so other users can see her
The pictures are all stolen from someone else, these are Not the real pictures of the scammer. Usually its a man who uses a fake profile picture they stole off social media.

These scammers are Chinese and they are in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. This scam is called Pig Butchering and you can google this term to find many articles about how it works.

The pictures are all stolen from someone else, these are Not the real pictures of the scammer. Usually its a man who uses a fake profile picture they stole off social media.

These scammers are Chinese and they are in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. This scam is called Pig Butchering and you can google this term to find many articles about how it works.
Just an update, their scam website now is :
bitsw.net

Back