Scam

Simangaliso20

Recruit
l placed an order on my broker which is XM. I placed them on GBP/CAD and on USD/CAD and during news my price was trigged and it went in my favour...After some time l checked and l found that l was on a loss. When l asked them the account manager called me and she said that it could not give me the price that l had placed and instead they decided to give me their own price..so now l dont understand the whole purpose of putting a buy stop when the broker will change is so that you can lose.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
l placed an order on my broker which is XM. I placed them on GBP/CAD and on USD/CAD and during news my price was trigged and it went in my favour...After some time l checked and l found that l was on a loss. When l asked them the account manager called me and she said that it could not give me the price that l had placed and instead they decided to give me their own price..so now l dont understand the whole purpose of putting a buy stop when the broker will change is so that you can lose.
Here is the link of XM Rep http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/ go ahead and invite him to this thread.