Scamed by FXLeader

ruimacdonald

Recruit
On April 2nd, just a week ago I open an account on FXLeader with deposit of 200€, and on the nextday I was contact by a member of FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€. And received another call from him and proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus.

That's when I start think that only could be a Scam, and start digging for information about FXLeader and discover it is a SCAM of a NON Regulated Broker.

I need your advise in order to recover my money.

I keep beeing very friendly with them...

Looking forward for your comments.

Rui

On April 2nd, just a week ago I open an account on FXLeader with deposit of 200€, and on the nextday I was contact by a member of FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€. And received another call from him and proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus.

That's when I start think that only could be a Scam, and start digging for information about FXLeader and discover it is a SCAM of a NON Regulated Broker.

Rui
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabledwhen your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14957/www.fxleader.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

On April 2nd, just a week ago I open an account on FXLeader with deposit of 200€, and on the nextday I was contact by a member of FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€. And received another call from him and proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus, I said NO.

When I tried to to withdraw my money that's problems started, and that's when I start think that only could be a Scam, and start digging for information about FXLeader and discover it is a SCAM of a NON Regulated Broker.

Rui

On April 2nd, just a week ago I open an account on FXLeader with deposit of 200€, and on the nextday I was contact by a member of FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€. And received another call from him and proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus, I said NO.

When I tried to to withdraw my money that's problems started, and that's when I start think that only could be a Scam, and start digging for information about FXLeader and discover it is a SCAM of a NON Regulated Broker.

Rui
Follow my above advice mate :)

Please find below all the emails exchanged with FXLeader.

Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:57 AM
To: Rui Oliveira
Subject: Re: Withdraw

Dear Rui,

We have received your withdrawal request. It is currently pending.

Please note that it takes about 7 business days for your withdrawal request to be processed.

You will receive a confirmation email.

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team.
----------------------

Tel: +44 20 3318 3211
Fax: +44 20 3318 3212
E-Mail: support@fxleader.com

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 8:51 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Dear all,

When I made my first attempt to make a withdraw it was canceled.

Then I was told to send my Bank Account IBAN, what was duly done.

As I had no answer and it stays alike, I sent an e-mail to Support.

I was told to make a Withdraw, what I have done.

Than I have received another e-mail saying to wait for the account manager, Dan Drago, to approve.

What is going Next?

Looking forward for any answer.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Updated earnings schedule

Hello Rui,

Thank you for your email! Please expect a mail from the financial department!

Happy Easter to you too!

Kind regards,

Diana

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:36 PM
To: Diana Schiavon <dianas@fxleader.com>

Hi Diana,

I am waiting for my withdraw, when Will it be solved?

Happy Easter

BR

Rui Osório RS

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:03 AM
Subject: FXLeader- Your withdrawal request was received

Dear Rui Oliveira,

Your withdrawal request has been received by FXLeader.
Here are your withdrawal details:
Account Name: ruideoliveira@xxxxxx.com
Withdrawal Amount: 3,000.00
Withdrawal Currency: EUR
Please Note : Verbal confirmation with your account manager is required to finalize the withdrawal request.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
FXLeader Customer Support Team support@fxleader.com
fxleader.com
International: +44 20 3868 0189

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 11:12 AM
To: Rui Oliveira <ruideoliveira@live.com.pt>
Subject: Re: Resolution of Trade Agreement

Dear Rui,

You may initiate a withdrawal request at any time via the name tab located on the top right hand side of the platform.

Please note that it takes about 7 business days for your withdrawal request to be processed.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Team.
----------------------

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 10:54 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Dear all,

Please my solve my withdraw status asap.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:27:15 PM

Dear Rui,
One of our Account Managers will contact you in order to answer all of your questions. Best Regards,
Customer Support Team.
----------------------

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Good Morning,

On April 2nd, just 2 weeks ago, I opened an account on FXLeader with a deposit of 200€, and just after I was contacted by Dan Drago from FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL May 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€.
Then I have received another call from him proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus, I said NO.
I tried to withdraw my money but with no success at all. I have received a call from FXLeader but I was unavailable to answer, few time later, I tried to reach both of you with no success as well.
So, I have decided to stop with my account with FXLeader, for what I ask you to close my account and refund me of investment, I do not want the value of the Bonus, nor I want the profit obtained.
Looking forward to receiving an answer ASAP by Email.
Best regards

Rui Osório Oliveira

ICT4D - NBD Consultant
United Nations Online Volunteer

Please find below all the emails exchanged with FXLeader.

Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Withdraw

Dear Rui,

We have received your withdrawal request. It is currently pending.

You will receive a confirmation email.

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team.
----------------------

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 8:51 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Dear all,

When I made my first attempt to make a withdraw it was canceled.

Then I was told to send my Bank Account IBAN, what was duly done.

As I had no answer and it stays alike, I sent an e-mail to Support.

I was told to make a Withdraw, what I have done.

Than I have received another e-mail saying to wait for the account manager, Dan Drago, to approve.

What is going Next?

Looking forward for any answer.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:38 PM

Hello Rui,

Thank you for your email! Please expect a mail from the financial department!

Happy Easter to you too!

Kind regards,

Diana

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:36 PM
To: Diana Schiavon <dianas@fxleader.com>

Hi Diana,

I am waiting for my withdraw, when Will it be solved?

Happy Easter

BR

Rui Osório RS

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:03 AM
Subject: FXLeader- Your withdrawal request was received

Dear Rui Oliveira,

Your withdrawal request has been received by FXLeader.
Here are your withdrawal details:
Account Name: ruideoliveira@xxxxxx.com
Withdrawal Amount: 3,000.00
Withdrawal Currency: EUR
Please Note : Verbal confirmation with your account manager is required to finalize the withdrawal request.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
FXLeader Customer Support Team support@fxleader.com
fxleader.com

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 11:12 AM
To: Rui Oliveira <ruideoliveira@live.com.pt>

Dear Rui,

You may initiate a withdrawal request at any time via the name tab located on the top right hand side of the platform.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Team.
----------------------

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 10:54 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Dear all,

Please my solve my withdraw status asap.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:27:15 PM

Dear Rui,
One of our Account Managers will contact you in order to answer all of your questions. Best Regards,
Customer Support Team.
----------------------

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM Rui Oliveira wrote:

Good Morning,

On April 2nd, just 2 weeks ago, I opened an account on FXLeader with a deposit of 200€, and just after I was contacted by Dan Drago from FXLeader, explaining the system, bla, bla, bla... and convinced me to make a deposit of 2800€ more, what I have done, and I have received a "Bonus" 2500€!!!!!, and we start trading with "OIL May 19" and the next day I had a profit of 2598.13€.
Then I have received another call from him proposing to go to 10000€ and I would receive a Bonus of 5000€. As I said NO, they asked me to reach to 5000€ in deposits that they would give me 3500€ as Bonus, I said NO.
I tried to withdraw my money but with no success at all. I have received a call from FXLeader but I was unavailable to answer, few time later, I tried to reach both of you with no success as well.
So, I have decided to stop with my account with FXLeader, for what I ask you to close my account and refund me of investment, I do not want the value of the Bonus, nor I want the profit obtained.
Looking forward to receiving an answer ASAP by Email.
Best regards

Rui Osório Oliveira

ICT4D - NBD Consultant
United Nations Online Volunteer
Invite them via Invite company option at this thread.

[QUOTE = "ruimacdonald, post: 335570, member: 194921"] Am 2. April habe ich vor einer Woche ein Konto bei FXLeader mit einer Einzahlung von 200 € eröffnet und am nächsten Tag wurde ich von einem Mitglied von FXLeader kontaktiert, um das zu erklären system, bla, bla, bla ... und überzeugte mich, eine Einzahlung von 2800 € mehr zu machen, was ich getan habe, und ich habe einen "Bonus" von 2500 € !!!!! erhalten und wir fangen an, mit "OIL" zu handeln 19 "und am nächsten Tag hatte ich einen Gewinn von 2598,13 €. Und erhielt einen weiteren Anruf von ihm und schlug vor, auf 10000 € zu gehen und ich würde einen Bonus von 5000 € erhalten. Als ich NEIN sagte, baten sie mich, Einzahlungen in Höhe von 5000 € zu tätigen, um mir 3500 € als Bonus zu geben.

Dann beginne ich zu glauben, dass es sich nur um einen Betrug handeln könnte, und stöbere nach Informationen über FXLeader und entdecke, dass es sich um einen Betrug eines nicht regulierten Brokers handelt.

Ich benötige Ihren Rat, um mein Geld zurückzugewinnen.

Ich bin immer sehr freundlich mit ihnen ...

Ich freue mich auf deine Kommentare.

Rui [/ QUOTE]

Mir ging es ähnlich, mit einem kleinen Betrag Anfang August 2019 angefangen, etwas mehr einzuzahlen und so bin ich auf über 5000, - € gekommen. Natürlich hatte ich, wenn ich mit der Frau Huber (meine Ansprechpartnerin) gemeinsam getradet wurde gleich Gewinne. Doch ich wollte mal testen, ob die Firma überhaupt auszahlt. Jetzt ging die Probleme los! Erstmal wurde von FX-Leader, von meinem Visa Konto ein Betrag von 30, - € abgebucht. Daraufhin werde ich sofort meine Visa Karte sperren. Auf Anfragen wurde überhaupt nicht reagiert, sondern ich sollte weiter traden. Dann war ich für eine Auszahlung plötzlich nicht mehr verifiziert, ich sollte erst noch einige Unterlagen nachreichen was ich auch tat. Jetzt kündigte ich schriftlich an die Support Adresse von FX-Leader und auch bei der Frau Huber und Frau Schwarz, die sich bei mir ab und zu mal meldeten. Von da an keine Reaktion mehr von der Firma. Anrufe von der Firma FX-Leader waren immer von verschiedenen Nummern, teilweise auch aus Berlin, die man auch nicht anrufen konnte. Mitte September 2019 erstattete ich Anzeige bei der Polizei gegen diese Firma. Die machten mir keine Hoffnung auch nur einen ct zu sehen, da ja der Firmensitz auf Grenadien ist. Auch Rückbuchungen die ich über meine Bank veranlsst habe, lehnte diese ab, obwohl ich auch mit Visa bezahlt habe. Mittlerweile meldet sich FX-Leader auch auf keinerlei Mail mehr, dafür haben sich jetzt mehrere Internetanbieter gemeldet, die mein Geld zurückholen wenn ich dafür erst mal eine Bearbeitungsgebühr von ca. 500,-€ bezahle. Dieses lehne ich ab, biete aber den Firmen 50% von dem Geld was sie zurück holen. Komisch, auch das wird abgelehnt. Hier könnten die doch so viel Gewinn machen. Ihr wisst, was ich meine.
Nun habe ich mich schon fast damit abgefunden, das das Geld weg ist, ist wie bei einer Scheidung, einer ist der Verlierer. Schade das ich das bin! Also bloß Finger weg von FX-Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE = "ruimacdonald, post: 336335, member: 194921"] Nachfolgend finden Sie alle mit FXLeader ausgetauschten E-Mails.

Von: Support fxleader <support@fxleader.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. April 2019, 08:57 Uhr
An: Rui Oliveira
Betreff: Re: Zurückziehen

Lieber Rui,

Wir haben Ihre Abhebungsanfrage erhalten. Es steht derzeit noch aus.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass es ca. 7 Werktage dauert, bis Ihre Auszahlungsanforderung bearbeitet wird.

Sie erhalten eine Bestätigungsmail.

Freundliche Grüße,
Kunden-Support-Team.
----------------------

Tel .: +44 20 3318 3211

Am Dienstag, 23. April 2019, um 08:51 Uhr schrieb Rui Oliveira:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Als ich zum ersten Mal versuchte, eine Auszahlung zu tätigen, wurde sie abgebrochen.

Dann wurde ich gebeten, meine IBAN-Bankverbindung zu übermitteln, was ordnungsgemäß erledigt wurde.

Da ich keine Antwort hatte und es gleich bleibt, schickte ich eine E-Mail an den Support.

Mir wurde gesagt, ich solle mich zurückziehen, was ich getan habe.

Dann habe ich eine weitere E-Mail erhalten, in der ich darauf warte, dass der Account Manager, Dan Drago, zustimmt.

Was ist als nächstes los?

Freue mich auf jede Antwort.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Von: Diana Schiavon <dianas@fxleader.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 22. April 2019, 15:38 Uhr
Betreff: Betreff : Aktualisierter Verdienstplan

Hallo Rui,

Danke für Ihre E-Mail! Bitte erwarten Sie eine Mail von der Finanzabteilung!

Frohe Ostern euch auch!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Diana

Von: Rui Oliveira
Gesendet: Montag, 22. April 2019, 15:36 Uhr
An: Diana Schiavon <dianas@fxleader.com>
Betreff: Betreff : Aktualisierter Verdienstplan

Hallo Diana,

Ich warte auf meinen Rückzug, wann wird er gelöst?

Frohe Ostern

BR

Rui Osório RS

Von: FXLeader Billing <billing@fxleader.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. April 2019, 6:03 Uhr
Betreff: FXLeader- Ihre Auszahlungsanforderung wurde empfangen

Lieber Rui Oliveira,

Ihre Auszahlungsanforderung wurde bei FXLeader eingegangen.
Hier sind Ihre Auszahlungsdaten:
Kontoname : ruideoliveira@xxxxxx.com
Auszahlungsbetrag: 3.000,00
Auszahlungswährung: EUR
Bitte beachten Sie: Um die Auszahlungsanforderung abzuschließen, ist eine mündliche Bestätigung durch Ihren Account Manager erforderlich.
Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, können Sie sich gerne an uns wenden.

Grüße,
FXLeader-Kundensupport-Team support@fxleader.com
fxleader.com

Von: Support fxleader <support@fxleader.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. April 2019, 11:12 Uhr
An: Rui Oliveira <ruideoliveira@live.com.pt>
Betreff: Betreff: Auflösung des Handelsabkommens

Lieber Rui,

Sie können jederzeit über die Registerkarte Name oben rechts auf der Plattform eine Auszahlungsanforderung einleiten.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass es ca. 7 Werktage dauert, bis Ihre Auszahlungsanforderung bearbeitet wird.

Freundliche Grüße,

Kunden-Support-Team.
----------------------

Am Fr, 19 Apr 2019, um 10:54 Uhr schrieb Rui Oliveira:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Bitte lösen Sie meinen Widerrufsstatus so schnell wie möglich.

BR

Rui Osório Oliveira

Von: Support fxleader < support@fxleader.com >
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 12:27:15 Uhr
Betreff: Betreff: Auflösung des Handelsabkommens

Lieber Rui,
Einer unserer Account Manager wird sich mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um alle Ihre Fragen zu beantworten. Freundliche Grüße,
Kunden-Support-Team.
----------------------

Am Di, 16 Apr 2019 um 11:39 schrieb Rui Oliveira:

Guten Morgen,

Am 2. April, vor nur 2 Wochen, eröffnete ich ein Konto bei FXLeader mit einer Einzahlung von 200 € und kurz nachdem ich von Dan Drago von FXLeader kontaktiert wurde, erklärte er mir das System, bla, bla, bla ... und überzeugte mich davon Machen Sie eine Einzahlung von 2800 € mehr, als ich getan habe, und ich habe einen "Bonus" von 2500 € erhalten !!!!!, und wir beginnen mit dem Handel mit "OIL 19. Mai" und am nächsten Tag hatte ich einen Gewinn von 2598,13 € .
Dann habe ich einen weiteren Anruf von ihm erhalten, der vorschlägt, auf 10000 € zu gehen, und ich würde einen Bonus von 5000 € erhalten. Als ich NEIN sagte, baten sie mich, 5000 € Einzahlungen zu erreichen, die sie mir als Bonus 3500 € geben würden, sagte ich NEIN.
Ich habe versucht, mein Geld abzuheben, aber ohne Erfolg. Ich habe einen Anruf von FXLeader erhalten, konnte ihn jedoch nicht beantworten. Wenig später habe ich versucht, Sie beide zu erreichen, auch ohne Erfolg.
Daher habe ich mich entschlossen, mit meinem Konto bei FXLeader aufzuhören. Um mein Konto zu schließen und mir die Investition zurückzuerstatten, möchte ich weder den Wert des Bonus noch den Gewinn erzielen.
Wir freuen uns auf eine Antwort so schnell wie möglich per E-Mail.
Freundliche Grüße

Rui Osório Oliveira

ICT4D - NBD-Berater
Online-Freiwilliger der Vereinten Nationen [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "ruimacdonald, post: 335570, member: 194921"] Am 2. April habe ich vor einer Woche ein Konto bei FXLeader mit einer Einzahlung von 200 € eröffnet und am nächsten Tag wurde ich von einem Mitglied von FXLeader kontaktiert, um das zu erklären system, bla, bla, bla ... und überzeugte mich, eine Einzahlung von 2800 € mehr zu machen, was ich getan habe, und ich habe einen "Bonus" von 2500 € !!!!! erhalten und wir fangen an, mit "OIL" zu handeln 19 "und am nächsten Tag hatte ich einen Gewinn von 2598,13 €. Und erhielt einen weiteren Anruf von ihm und schlug vor, auf 10000 € zu gehen und ich würde einen Bonus von 5000 € erhalten. Als ich NEIN sagte, baten sie mich, Einzahlungen in Höhe von 5000 € zu tätigen, um mir 3500 € als Bonus zu geben.

Dann beginne ich zu glauben, dass es sich nur um einen Betrug handeln könnte, und stöbere nach Informationen über FXLeader und entdecke, dass es sich um einen Betrug eines nicht regulierten Brokers handelt.

Ich benötige Ihren Rat, um mein Geld zurückzugewinnen.

Ich bin immer sehr freundlich mit ihnen ...

Ich freue mich auf deine Kommentare.

Rui [/ QUOTE]

Mir ging es ähnlich, mit einem kleinen Betrag Anfang August 2019 angefangen, etwas mehr einzuzahlen und so bin ich auf über 5000, - € gekommen. Natürlich hatte ich, wenn ich mit der Frau Huber (meine Ansprechpartnerin) gemeinsam getradet wurde gleich Gewinne. Doch ich wollte mal testen, ob die Firma überhaupt auszahlt. Jetzt ging die Probleme los! Erstmal wurde von FX-Leader, von meinem Visa Konto ein Betrag von 30, - € abgebucht. Daraufhin werde ich sofort meine Visa Karte sperren. Auf Anfragen wurde überhaupt nicht reagiert, sondern ich sollte weiter traden. Dann war ich für eine Auszahlung plötzlich nicht mehr verifiziert, ich sollte erst noch einige Unterlagen nachreichen was ich auch tat. Jetzt kündigte ich schriftlich an die Support Adresse von FX-Leader und auch bei der Frau Huber und Frau Schwarz, die sich bei mir ab und zu mal meldeten. Von da an keine Reaktion mehr von der Firma. Anrufe von der Firma FX-Leader waren immer von verschiedenen Nummern, teilweise auch aus Berlin, die man auch nicht anrufen konnte. Mitte September 2019 erstattete ich Anzeige bei der Polizei gegen diese Firma. Die machten mir keine Hoffnung auch nur einen ct zu sehen, da ja der Firmensitz auf Grenadien ist. Auch Rückbuchungen die ich über meine Bank veranlsst habe, lehnte diese ab, obwohl ich auch mit Visa bezahlt habe. Mittlerweile meldet sich FX-Leader auch auf keinerlei Mail mehr, dafür haben sich jetzt mehrere Internetanbieter gemeldet, die mein Geld zurückholen wenn ich dafür erst mal eine Bearbeitungsgebühr von ca. 500,-€ bezahle. Dieses lehne ich ab, biete aber den Firmen 50% von dem Geld was sie zurück holen. Komisch, auch das wird abgelehnt. Hier könnten die doch so viel Gewinn machen. Ihr wisst, was ich meine.
Nun habe ich mich schon fast damit abgefunden, das das Geld weg ist, ist wie bei einer Scheidung, einer ist der Verlierer. Schade das ich das bin! Also bloß Finger weg von FX-Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually when a company give a bonus there a terms that you need to fulfill before you can withdraw anything. I realy hope that you will get the money back.
Did you went over the terms and conditions of this website? there supposed to be something about bonuses because obviously they didn't give you anything to sign before giving you this bonus - correct?

Back