Scamed by GLOBALIX

PANOS

Recruit
Dear all,
I have recently been scamed by GLOBALIX.
My total capital with the profits is approximately 71.000 euros which i can not retrieve them in my account as they refuse to sent me my money back.From then on the stopped any communication.
Does anybody have any similar experience ?
What should i do??
Any proposal is more than welcome

Did you submitted a withdrawal request? if so, when?
This is what they state in there website Please consider that we take 5-7 business days to process your withdrawal request.

Dear all,
I have recently been scamed by GLOBALIX.
My total capital with the profits is approximately 71.000 euros which i can not retrieve them in my account as they refuse to sent me my money back.From then on the stopped any communication.
Does anybody have any similar experience ?
What should i do??
Any proposal is more than welcome
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Dear
Ofcourse we procced to a withdrawal request more than 2 times for the last one month and GLOBALIX.COM stop replying to my messages..Any other suggestions?

Dear
Ofcourse we procced to a withdrawal request more than 2 times for the last one month and GLOBALIX.COM stop replying to my messages..Any other suggestions?

Are there any news regarding your issue? :x

Back