Scamed out of USD 200,000 by MWH MARKETS LIMITED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund60

Recruit
Looking back now, I feel it was a set up. I received a text message on WhatsApp from a lady pretending to be looking for an old friend. Over the next few days she would send me text messages . She informed me of a class on WhatsApp to learn about Foreign Exchange that she made milions of dollars. I was reluctant but curious and started with $3000 as is the minimum. They have set up for me an App called MetaTrader4 and set up an account. I have no idea about trading and I allowed the Teacher Simpson to trade for me, as he was doing the same for everyone who joined. His AIMA secretary would load up my founds into my account and i was able to see all the transactions and the profits in the account . I was asked to send the wire transfers to the different name business and bank accounts. Over the weeks and months I was under constant pressure to add more funds to get more profits. I ended taking money from my retirement account and even borrowed money on my credit cards, knowing i can easily withdraw and pay back by the end of the year.
As of Monday Nov 15 and 16 2021 i started to be suspicious as no one has contacted me. On Wednesday Nov 17 I wanted to look at my account and it is Disconnected. I then reached out on WhatsUpp to teacher Simpson, to his Secretary, I then contacted the company at service@mwhmarkets.com and the email is not working the email came back to me. As of today i have no means to withdraw my funds, and no way to contact anyone for help.
if anyone has any good advise what i can do , i need help, all my life savings and more is in this account.

Note : I did call my bank they will try to recall the wire transfers but thats probably a slim chances, i also filled out a IC3 complaint form and i am trying to find more help. I contacted Giambrone Law firm as they located in London same as MWH but they want $5,000 upfront.............is there any hope ?

Looking back now, I feel it was a set up. I received a text message on WhatsApp from a lady pretending to be looking for an old friend. Over the next few days she would send me text messages . She informed me of a class on WhatsApp to learn about Foreign Exchange that she made milions of dollars. I was reluctant but curious and started with $3000 as is the minimum. They have set up for me an App called MetaTrader4 and set up an account. I have no idea about trading and I allowed the Teacher Simpson to trade for me, as he was doing the same for everyone who joined. His AIMA secretary would load up my founds into my account and i was able to see all the transactions and the profits in the account . I was asked to send the wire transfers to the different name business and bank accounts. Over the weeks and months I was under constant pressure to add more funds to get more profits. I ended taking money from my retirement account and even borrowed money on my credit cards, knowing i can easily withdraw and pay back by the end of the year.
As of Monday Nov 15 and 16 2021 i started to be suspicious as no one has contacted me. On Wednesday Nov 17 I wanted to look at my account and it is Disconnected. I then reached out on WhatsUpp to teacher Simpson, to his Secretary, I then contacted the company at service@mwhmarkets.com and the email is not working the email came back to me. As of today i have no means to withdraw my funds, and no way to contact anyone for help.
if anyone has any good advise what i can do , i need help, all my life savings and more is in this account.

Note : I did call my bank they will try to recall the wire transfers but thats probably a slim chances, i also filled out a IC3 complaint form and i am trying to find more help. I contacted Giambrone Law firm as they located in London same as MWH but they want $5,000 upfront.............is there any hope ?
You should verify this law firm is real, Giambrone Law firm. Others on FPA has reported about this law firm and it sounds suspicious. If you are from Europe, you should also file complaints with the FCA and the Securities Commission in your country.

www.mwhmarkets.com/#/index
www.mwhmarkets.com

1637713680099.png

http://www.mwhmarkets.com/ is this correct website?

The website is not running at all.

I am thinking to hire CNC Intelligence to work my case . Has anyone used them ?
cncintel.com

i have saved a lot of photos and transcripts, the only phone ,contact i had was on WhattsApp

cncintel.com

i have saved a lot of photos and transcripts, the only phone ,contact i had was on WhattsApp

cncintel.com/verify-cnc-intelligence-inc-and-cncintel-com/ claims: Private Investigation services are provided under License Utah#G2323101

cncintel.com/investigations/ claims: Roman Garica - Former FBI Special Agent - Heads the CNC Intelligence Inc.'s Private Investigation Services from our local Orem office.

I can't find the company, the name of the investigator, or the license on either of these two Utah state government pages:

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/

https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/search.html

Unless someone can show me how to display the claimed Utah licenses, I'd say that's a pretty firm reason to not trust any other information on the CNCIntel.com website.

@FxMaster and @Pharaoh ; would you know whether there are any serious investigative authorities that visit this site? Reason for my question is I keep wondering how so many of these frauds keep getting reported, but there doesn't seem to be any appetite to go after these crooks?!

@Edmund60 : "IC3 does not release information about specific complaints and/or the resolution of those complaints.". That's a quote from their website. So your completing the form is just about the last you'll ever know about it. You'll never know whether the case was even taken up, or the form just ended up in an electronic file somewhere.

cncintel.com

Proceed with caution if you want to use a recovery company. A lot of them are another legit company to scam you because they know you are desperate to get your money back.

CNC looks more like a private investigation firm more than do recovery though. Just be thorough before getting help from all these companies.

First step is to report to authorities and work with your bank if you wired them money through an actual bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back