Scamers Edgedale finance

People..Huge warning for everybody, who hasn't fallen into a trap, called "EdgeDaleFinance". The whole company is a scam, they attract you with loud promises about relatively low amount of deposit, where you can take an easy start making feelable profits, with "free risk trades", even they can take your investment for a management, where you even do not have to trade by yourself. So, I was stupid enough to trust them 20K, that they successfully took under "portfolio management" . After 3 days, when I logged in and instead of profits only 47$ left on my account I never felt more regret of being so naive. And , when I inquired about "free risk trades" as my broker told me, they will be, a bonus, virtual money, that I'll never be able to withdraw, unless I make a turn over 40 times, which makes this completely impossible to see you own money ever again. Luckily, from other forum I stumbled on a lawyer from Germany, who specializes on that kind of cases, he helped me to return my money with arbitrage agreement. Never again.

People..Huge warning for everybody, who hasn't fallen into a trap, called "EdgeDaleFinance". The whole company is a scam, they attract you with loud promises about relatively low amount of deposit, where you can take an easy start making feelable profits, with "free risk trades", even they can take your investment for a management, where you even do not have to trade by yourself. So, I was stupid enough to trust them 20K, that they successfully took under "portfolio management" . After 3 days, when I logged in and instead of profits only 47$ left on my account I never felt more regret of being so naive. And , when I inquired about "free risk trades" as my broker told me, they will be, a bonus, virtual money, that I'll never be able to withdraw, unless I make a turn over 40 times, which makes this completely impossible to see you own money ever again. Luckily, from other forum I stumbled on a lawyer from Germany, who specializes on that kind of cases, he helped me to return my money with arbitrage agreement. Never again.

It will be good if you can opne new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here to get more suggestions about how to get your money back.

I'm generally far more confident in lawyers who have addresses at established law firm websites.

Back