Scamhelp.net

208gti

Recruit
Hi there,
The company was originally called scamrefunds in September last year. I have contacted them today and they have sent me the partners that they say they are working with, which includes someone named Julian Russell a crime investigator who I have emailed tonight for him to contact me.
I think the companies that require a fee up front, you need to be weary of as I was scammed by a recovery company atlasgobelrecoverysolution.com lucky enough I have got my money back.
Have you tried any other companies?
Will feedback on scamhelp when I find out more
Thanks

Iruam76

Recruit
I'm trying to find a company to help me to recovery at least part of money. I contacted them yesterday and they sent me the same information they sent you. speaking with them, it seems that they have a correct strategy for recovery. they go to the bank and want to recovery because they told me that a law exist where the bank have to save money before give a non regular company. I don't understand if speak about my bank or other bank. They sent me a contract. but with all scam company I'm not sure.
I'm the same. I will let you know If I find some more information.
thanks

PK494

Master Sergeant
Be very careful when using recovery companies, especially those that need you to pay an upfront fee. Those companies are licensed to take your money away so, please do your research diligently.

208gti

Recruit
Hello there,
Are there any recovery companies out there that will recover lost funds without an upfront fee?
Thanks

Pharaoh

Colonel
So far, all the "zero fee" companies I've seen either did nothing or else found a way to require some sort of money up front (and then kept it while doing nothing but trying to extract more money from victims).

208gti

Recruit
Thanks for your help. Just further to scamhelp, as I said I emailed the partners they say they are working with including a tax company, that was over 2 weeks ago and no reply. I contacted scamhelp again yesterday and got a reply at 11pm, it's safe to say they are a scam. You need to pay up front before they do anything.
Further to this if you negotiate with them they bring the price down slight as if they are doing you a favour and spread over 3 months, a sure sign of a scam, don't touch them with a barge pole