[Scamm alert] FINE GOLD (@finegold12)

V3ND3R

Recruit
ENGLISH

Hello, my name is V3ND3R, and I will be doing a post where I was scammed so that they do not fall for these scammers, showing evidence of what happened to me, sometimes I will clarify some systems that I use that are not scam ..... but. ... they do not work!!!!

Telegram: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEVDzLXSaEmtGBWDrw FINE GOLD @FINEGOLD12

The Big problema with Telegram is you can chance your user and the name of the channel her is one example.
1612576016363.png 1612576025365.png

This channel just burn accounts never show the same account
1612576039916.png
1612576046668.png

DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS THIEF !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Hola mi nombre es V3ND3R, y estaré haciendo post donde fui estafado para que no caigan en estos estafadores, mostrando evidencias de lo que me ocurrió a mi algunas veces haré aclaraciones sobre algunos sistemas que use que no son estafa ..... pero .... no funcionan!!!!

Telegram: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEVDzLXSaEmtGBWDrw FINE GOLD

@FINEGOLD12

El gran problema con Telegram es que tú puedes cambiar el nombre
1612576016363.png1612576025365.png

En este canal queman cuentas nunca muestran la misma cuenta más de una vez, les presento mi caso.
1612576039916.png
1612576046668.png

NO PIERDAN EL DINERO CON ESTE LADRÓN!!!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
ENGLISH

Hello, my name is V3ND3R, and I will be doing a post where I was scammed so that they do not fall for these scammers, showing evidence of what happened to me, sometimes I will clarify some systems that I use that are not scam ..... but. ... they do not work!!!!

Telegram: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEVDzLXSaEmtGBWDrw FINE GOLD @FINEGOLD12

The Big problema with Telegram is you can chance your user and the name of the channel her is one example.
View attachment 61893 View attachment 61894

This channel just burn accounts never show the same account
View attachment 61895
View attachment 61896

DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS THIEF !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Hola mi nombre es V3ND3R, y estaré haciendo post donde fui estafado para que no caigan en estos estafadores, mostrando evidencias de lo que me ocurrió a mi algunas veces haré aclaraciones sobre algunos sistemas que use que no son estafa ..... pero .... no funcionan!!!!

Telegram: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEVDzLXSaEmtGBWDrw FINE GOLD

@FINEGOLD12

El gran problema con Telegram es que tú puedes cambiar el nombre
View attachment 61893View attachment 61894

En este canal queman cuentas nunca muestran la misma cuenta más de una vez, les presento mi caso.
View attachment 61895
View attachment 61896

NO PIERDAN EL DINERO CON ESTE LADRÓN!!!
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims