Scamm Tickmill !!!!!внимание!!!!!

NNo in these words there is no correspondence. The broker is not clean at hand, does not publish my reviews. And does not explain its fraudulent activities. Waiting for help from you as a respected arbitrator

NNo in these words there is no correspondence. The broker is not clean at hand, does not publish my reviews. And does not explain its fraudulent activities. Waiting for help from you as a respected arbitrator
You read the above reply from company representative?

it's like turning to a fox and asking: have you eaten a chicken? I brought evidence of video evidence of their unscrupulous work; I am waiting for help from you precisely !!

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, сообщение: 357640, участник: 74546"]
Вы прочитали приведенный выше ответ от представителя компании?
[/ QUOTE]
dyes I read it and this is not true. they don’t even let my review pass through something else

hakkında hello, they respond one-sidedly, I have 3 claims and they answer only one, to incorrect display of the spread while they did not answer about the uneven growth of profit and loss and the price staying in the red when it has long been in the black! How can a wolf (broker) help an offended sheep (trader) with nothing else but trust in your help of a hunter (fpa)

[QUOTE = "SoniNew, post: 355233, member: 187700"]
Привет,
Это действительно может помочь, если вы можете общаться на английском языке.
[/ QUOTE

Я не могу говорить по английски к сожалению ((((

тиккмилл активно отписывается, что мне на почту пишет но я вас заверяю они не пишут мне. так я призываю чтобы тут на публичном обсуждении мы вели разбирательство. Мы также будем вести спор с Тикмилл и все доказательства, которые я там предоставил

Back