Scammed $4500 Can by Girofx

draxz2020

Recruit
Several months ago I found Girofx on facebook ad and without looking at reviews decided to give them $4500 Can. They would call me 3 or 4 times a week asking for more money (Jenny Rivera and Mark Jacobs) were the 2 "senior managers" i wanted to test the waters by asking for half of the money to be withdrawn to no avail. I sent them $4500 via BTC wallet and they had my money in the account on girofx.com that was promised to double with only 5% commission. They had called me from Switzerland, Netherlands, Unknown. After many attempts they just stopped replying, took the money and ran. I did however report them to the following emails on pics below. Is there anyway i can get my money back or do i just leave it be at this point?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Brad

1603313986859.png1603314138170.png1603314171587.png1603314400797.png1603314310363.png

Attachments

• 1603314283390.png
    1603314283390.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
There are many reviews online of people being scammed in the same manner as you. They take investors funds and run however you need to make a choice. Walk away or fight like hell to get these clowns banned so this does not happen to others.

They are currently running two addresses for their website. The first thing you can do is contact Cloudflare and report this fraudulent activity. Since this is a US based company, Cloudflare must acknowledge your complaint or be faced with fines from the FTC. The second screen shot below shows the address to report abuse. When you email Cloudflare make sure to reference both IPs shown below, second line, and make sure to explain GiroFx is committing investor fraud by stealing investors funds (be concise in your email). At minimum you can get their sites banned from US servers. Ten minutes of your time can make a huge difference and help others from being scammed.

1603317759985.png

1603317802770.png

There are many reviews online of people being scammed in the same manner as you. They take investors funds and run however you need to make a choice. Walk away or fight like hell to get these clowns banned so this does not happen to others.

They are currently running two addresses for their website. The first thing you can do is contact Cloudflare and report this fraudulent activity. Since this is a US based company, Cloudflare must acknowledge your complaint or be faced with fines from the FTC. The second screen shot below shows the address to report abuse. When you email Cloudflare make sure to reference both IPs shown below, second line, and make sure to explain GiroFx is committing investor fraud by stealing investors funds (be concise in your email). At minimum you can get their sites banned from US servers. Ten minutes of your time can make a huge difference and help others from being scammed.

View attachment 58640

View attachment 58641
thanks a bunch, not worried about getting my money back i just want these inhumane people to stop scamming elderly and people that are already struggling. Time to send these guys to prison

Below are the three static IPs for GiroFX. When you contact the hosting company make sure to explain about the fraud against investors and strongly urge for their site to be taken down. Also if they are trading on US markets, please file a complaint with the US NFA (National Futures Association). The NFA form can be filled out and submitted online including attachments.

1603319041078.png

Several months ago I found Girofx on facebook ad and without looking at reviews decided to give them $4500 Can. They would call me 3 or 4 times a week asking for more money (Jenny Rivera and Mark Jacobs) were the 2 "senior managers" i wanted to test the waters by asking for half of the money to be withdrawn to no avail. I sent them $4500 via BTC wallet and they had my money in the account on girofx.com that was promised to double with only 5% commission. They had called me from Switzerland, Netherlands, Unknown. After many attempts they just stopped replying, took the money and ran. I did however report them to the following emails on pics below. Is there anyway i can get my money back or do i just leave it be at this point?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Brad

View attachment 58634View attachment 58635View attachment 58636View attachment 58639View attachment 58638
Let's start with adding your story as a review here and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

draxz2020, I share your pain.

I too got involved with these guys in March 2020 and was too slow to catch on it was a scam. So since June I've been asking for a withdrawal and getting all kinds of excuses.
My portfolio started with David Anderson (Switzerland), then to Frank Rott (Switzerland) (who I trusted too much), then Denis Klein( Switzerland), then Mark Jacobs (Switzerland) then Tony Geller (UK) and Antonio Rossi (Amsterdam Netherlands). I don't
believe that any of them go by their real names and that they live and work where they say they do and I don't trust any of them anymore. They want onto your computer with Anydesk or Teamviewer and then access your bank accounts.
They will tell you that former staff are not working there anymore but their emails still go through.
Also their website addresses take you to Estonia and Cyprus but their "Terms and Conditions" refers to being governed by the "laws of Bulgaria".
I have a BTC wallet number from Frank and have followed the transactions but cannot find out who owns them.
I have reported this fraud to my local police force in Ontario Canada.
Hopefully GiroFX gets shut down soon but I think they have another up and running called EuropeFX because both companies have the same Company Registration Number.
Searching for addresses also indicates they have had other company names prior to GiroFX.
I'm not finished with them yet.

draxz2020, I share your pain.

I too got involved with these guys in March 2020 and was too slow to catch on it was a scam. So since June I've been asking for a withdrawal and getting all kinds of excuses.
My portfolio started with David Anderson (Switzerland), then to Frank Rott (Switzerland) (who I trusted too much), then Denis Klein( Switzerland), then Mark Jacobs (Switzerland) then Tony Geller (UK) and Antonio Rossi (Amsterdam Netherlands). I don't
believe that any of them go by their real names and that they live and work where they say they do and I don't trust any of them anymore. They want onto your computer with Anydesk or Teamviewer and then access your bank accounts.
They will tell you that former staff are not working there anymore but their emails still go through.
Also their website addresses take you to Estonia and Cyprus but their "Terms and Conditions" refers to being governed by the "laws of Bulgaria".
I have a BTC wallet number from Frank and have followed the transactions but cannot find out who owns them.
I have reported this fraud to my local police force in Ontario Canada.
Hopefully GiroFX gets shut down soon but I think they have another up and running called EuropeFX because both companies have the same Company Registration Number.
Searching for addresses also indicates they have had other company names prior to GiroFX.
I'm not finished with them yet.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I wouldn't try to hard to get your money back it will never happen since scamming in switzerland is actually encouraged and pretty sure their government rewards them for everyone they scam. give up your never getting back ur money. They will never get shut down so best advice is to pay the scam forward cuz thats the sick world we live in

Back