Scammed by 24option- Any help please

lisha12345

Recruit
EVENTS

1. Mentioned no trading expereince was given answers to put in and immediately upgraded to an advanced professional account

2. Senior manager called, I mentioned I have limited funds said it was ok

3. Full details were taken about salry, job, savings and I informed I was not wealthy

4. Told me exactly what trades to place especially in the first month

5. Soon the pressure to deposit more to access perks, trading events started

6. At times told I must deposit for an event, for example there was meant to be a successful trader meant to discuss with me- asked for immediate 4000 deposit, never happeend,,when questioned no answer

7. Sometimes given hours to make a deposit even when I said I had to borrow or use up reserve funds , no mention of risks only returns

8. Was put in touch with financial advisor who was on the phone and asked me to open hsbc and access my personal loan saying how this would lead to profits

9. No advice on risk management was provided

10. At times was told exactly what trades to open, what to do ( all of this started 30th july 2019)

11. Cannot call the company only in touch via email and google hangouts- perhaps they all use fake names too…

12. At no time did we discuss withdrawls, this topic was always postponed and my account was used to the maximum to support trades

13. Was offered 80% return on swaps upon yet another large deposit of 10,000 – no mention that this would not be in effect if I were to lose all equity

14. When I lost the account on 30th September as I was over exposed and the market was volatile - admitted by the manager- in a phonecall on 1st october 2019

15. When I suggested that about £50000 swaps had fallen (size of my account was about £500,000) I was told ‘technically’ the ssystem would not allow this’ as there was no money in the account and that I had to add more. Also that I had intetionally shut down the account, this was not true as up until 27th September I had a balance of £106,000 and swaps worth 59,811..and should have got 80% of this back, even if iforego all the swaps that fell on the 30th of September

16. On 27th September when it was clear the account was in trouble I was told the only solution was to find an additional £150000. This was despite repetedly mentioning that I was in serious financial trouble.

17. I was asked to find the money from anywhere, even rob a bank

18. When everything was lot was told by senior manager- that he thought iwas lying about not having money now he knows I was honest as most clients lie about how much they have

19. Equity at one point was £225000, balance £550 000

20. Was asked to lie about my liquidity , asked to get a letter from my accountant with a sign to say that I had liquidity worth 500000 to be able to get company credit, when I mentioned I was not comfortable there was pressure do do it and a deadline to do so by Monday 28th september was set.

21. Deposit in seconds, withdrawl takes a long time and agreement and pressure from senior manager

22. There was never a good point ot withdraw as most of the equity was used for the trades and overtime trades that were excellent at the beginning were turing into losses and trying to close a trade was not in seconds, quite slow

23. Am now told the only solution is to deposit more and start again

Any help and suppor is much appreciated, very grateful for this site

Im shocked from point 8 and 20. Wow.... :eek:
Smells like a pure scamm operated by scammers - if this company is regulated go ahead and file a complaint with the regulator and do not think even about investing with them again

Thank you so much for your reply, its really knocked me back , still numb from what has happened. please could you /anyone suggest good forex lawyers, there appears to be a few scam laywers as well...

EVENTS

1. Mentioned no trading expereince was given answers to put in and immediately upgraded to an advanced professional account

3. Full details were taken about salry, job, savings and I informed I was not wealthy

6. At times told I must deposit for an event, for example there was meant to be a successful trader meant to discuss with me- asked for immediate 4000 deposit, never happeend,,when questioned no answer

7. Sometimes given hours to make a deposit even when I said I had to borrow or use up reserve funds , no mention of risks only returns

8. Was put in touch with financial advisor who was on the phone and asked me to open hsbc and access my personal loan saying how this would lead to profits

10. At times was told exactly what trades to open, what to do ( all of this started 30th july 2019)

11. Cannot call the company only in touch via email and google hangouts- perhaps they all use fake names too…

12. At no time did we discuss withdrawls, this topic was always postponed and my account was used to the maximum to support trades

13. Was offered 80% return on swaps upon yet another large deposit of 10,000 – no mention that this would not be in effect if I were to lose all equity

14. When I lost the account on 30th September as I was over exposed and the market was volatile - admitted by the manager- in a phonecall on 1st october 2019

15. When I suggested that about £50000 swaps had fallen (size of my account was about £500,000) I was told ‘technically’ the ssystem would not allow this’ as there was no money in the account and that I had to add more. Also that I had intetionally shut down the account, this was not true as up until 27th September I had a balance of £106,000 and swaps worth 59,811..and should have got 80% of this back, even if iforego all the swaps that fell on the 30th of September

16. On 27th September when it was clear the account was in trouble I was told the only solution was to find an additional £150000. This was despite repetedly mentioning that I was in serious financial trouble.

18. When everything was lot was told by senior manager- that he thought iwas lying about not having money now he knows I was honest as most clients lie about how much they have

20. Was asked to lie about my liquidity , asked to get a letter from my accountant with a sign to say that I had liquidity worth 500000 to be able to get company credit, when I mentioned I was not comfortable there was pressure do do it and a deadline to do so by Monday 28th september was set.

21. Deposit in seconds, withdrawl takes a long time and agreement and pressure from senior manager

22. There was never a good point ot withdraw as most of the equity was used for the trades and overtime trades that were excellent at the beginning were turing into losses and trying to close a trade was not in seconds, quite slow

One simple question, why you didn't check about them before you sent money to them?

Now a few suggestions for you to follow as below mentioned.........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.24option.com/eu/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8634/www.24option.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/24optioncom/

https://twitter.com/24option
https://plus.google.com/109917103771531629624

https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2503645/

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+24option0101

https://www.youtube.com/user/24option

https://itunes.apple.com/GB/app/id665840667?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twenty_four_option_app

You can also open FPA trader’s court case against them. To do so, visit this link www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck

Hi there,
Please get in touch with me if you find out a way to recover/Sue the company.
Exactly same story as yours happened to me last year and couldn't find a reasonable avenue to recover my money because the "scam company" is well stablished and gets away with it all.

I have a lawyer in Israel very honest and willing to help, I just couldn't aford fees but I'll look for his details and we could share expenses if feasible to go ahead. He'll Have to analyse your case first.

I'm sorry for such a bad experience and perfectly know that once you are in the hands of your account manager in the hope of not losing more money you end up making one more deposit...

All the best!

Hi there,
Please get in touch with me if you find out a way to recover/Sue the company.
Exactly same story as yours happened to me last year and couldn't find a reasonable avenue to recover my money because the "scam company" is well stablished and gets away with it all.

I have a lawyer in Israel very honest and willing to help, I just couldn't aford fees but I'll look for his details and we could share expenses if feasible to go ahead. He'll Have to analyse your case first.

I'm sorry for such a bad experience and perfectly know that once you are in the hands of your account manager in the hope of not losing more money you end up making one more deposit...

All the best!
Hello Cherry,
Sorry to hear about your expereince, where are you based, the company is not registered in Israel so will need and EU lawyer. Can I suggest dropping me a private email asap?

EVENTS

I'm Victim too need hel

I'm Victim too need hel
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello All,
Just an update, I found a law firm and filed a case against 24option. The offered a measly out of court settlement of 30% which I have declined. Awaiting the response from Cysec. Has anyone had any success with them ?

Best
Lisha

Back