Scammed by 360binaryfx.com

madujith125

Recruit
I was scammed by 360binaryfx.com. I was approached by an account manager through Instagram. She was promoting this investment option of investing $300 with her company's platform (360binaryfx.com) and that returns will be upto $3900 after a week.

I wanted to trial this, and went for the minimum investment of $300.

after a week, I received an email from 360 Binary team that around $6800 profits have been made and they would require a payment of $840 (approx. 16% of the profits I have earned).

I refused to pay this and I asked them to deduct from the profits.

they responded to me stating that they do not like to use the client's profits for the sending fees (which was absurd) and that its against their company policy. funnily, the account manager kept on telling me that they dont use the trading profits to offset the fees since its against the ethics or something...

then somehow I managed to get to an agreement for them to send $1000 worth profits - however they requested me to send $200 as transfer fees (which was again without any logic, but I paid this in order to trial)

all amounts transferred as bitcoin between me and the agents bitcoin address.

after I send this $200; the company wrote to me stating that they are having issues in doing a bitcoin transfer to my bitcoin address due to signaling issues - and they need another payment of $280 to upgrade my account.

so far, I have not received any trading profits - since the only guarantee that 360BinaryFX provides is a confirmation of profits through a GMAIL address.

I stopped all transactions since it was evident to me through my experience that this was a scam.

so my intention is to warn all the traders to be mindful when dealing with 360binaryfx.com owing to the charges they render upon you without any guarantee of giving back profits. In my opinion and through my experience, they are a scam.

I'm attaching all the email communications for reference only.

Madujith

I was scammed by 360binaryfx.com. I was approached by an account manager through Instagram. She was promoting this investment option of investing $300 with her company's platform (360binaryfx.com) and that returns will be upto $3900 after a week.

after a week, I received an email from 360 Binary team that around $6800 profits have been made and they would require a payment of $840 (approx. 16% of the profits I have earned).

they responded to me stating that they do not like to use the client's profits for the sending fees (which was absurd) and that its against their company policy. funnily, the account manager kept on telling me that they dont use the trading profits to offset the fees since its against the ethics or something...

then somehow I managed to get to an agreement for them to send $1000 worth profits - however they requested me to send $200 as transfer fees (which was again without any logic, but I paid this in order to trial)

after I send this $200; the company wrote to me stating that they are having issues in doing a bitcoin transfer to my bitcoin address due to signaling issues - and they need another payment of $280 to upgrade my account.

so far, I have not received any trading profits - since the only guarantee that 360BinaryFX provides is a confirmation of profits through a GMAIL address.

I stopped all transactions since it was evident to me through my experience that this was a scam.

so my intention is to warn all the traders to be mindful when dealing with 360binaryfx.com owing to the charges they render upon you without any guarantee of giving back profits. In my opinion and through my experience, they are a scam.

Madujith
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Madujith

Thanks for sharing.
From my experience - i have not yet met a legit binary company.
Please stay away from binaryoptions and stick to forex

Madujith

Hello can you please tell me the name of the account manager and her name on instagram please.? It will help me actually

Hello can you please tell me the name of the account manager and her name on instagram please.?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

This is the same as 360fxpool.com the account manager name was Kelsey Sabrina Instagram using kelseysabrina1 everything was done the same

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Hi. i am new here. how do i open my own thread in Scam Alerts?

FPA Forums Team Note: That's easy. First, go to the Scam Alerts folder...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Then click the Post Thread button.

Back