Scammed by 72Option, need help

UKMay

Recruit
I as scammed by 72Option, Please help!

After registering a binary trading account with 72option, I initiated a deposit the minimum account requirement of USD250 upon a call from the company representative who claimed in email that 72option is a broker. After that I kept receiving calls from 72options pressurizing me to deposit new fund for trading. I explained to them that I had zero experience and they said that they would instruct the trades. The trades will be risk free and bonus will be issued if the trade is at loss. They didn’t disclose any terms and conditions of the risk free trade or bonus throughout the process. They only sent the risk free agreement and bonus agreement to me to sign after they instructed the loss trades. If the terms and conditions were informed in advance, I would never agree on the trades.

Between October 23, 2017 and November 13, 2017, I have initiated 6 transactions totaling USD22250 to 72option. I have made a few requests for refund the deposit from the 72option website but were all cancelled.

Please help what I should do to get back my money. Any one know more about 72options? Anyone have more information on the real address, contact number and owner of 72options? Please advice and Thanks a lot!

After registering a binary trading account with 72option, I initiated a deposit the minimum account requirement of USD250 upon a call from the company representative who claimed in email that 72option is a broker. After that I kept receiving calls from 72options pressurizing me to deposit new fund for trading. I explained to them that I had zero experience and they said that they would instruct the trades. The trades will be risk free and bonus will be issued if the trade is at loss. They didn’t disclose any terms and conditions of the risk free trade or bonus throughout the process. They only sent the risk free agreement and bonus agreement to me to sign after they instructed the loss trades. If the terms and conditions were informed in advance, I would never agree on the trades.

Between October 23, 2017 and November 13, 2017, I have initiated 6 transactions totaling USD22250 to 72option. I have made a few requests for refund the deposit from the 72option website but were all cancelled.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Please help what I should do to get back my money. Any one know more about 72options? Anyone have more information on the real address, contact number and owner of 72options? Please advice and Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot for reply. But I dont really understand , why need to invite 72option to this thread?

Hello.
I was scammed by 72Option.
I notified UK Action Fraud with names and addresses.
72Option personnel are as follows:

Ms Lydio Milo, Executive Assistant.
Mr Jonathan Gray, Senior Account Manager.
Mr Noah Faraday, Senior Financial Coordinator.
Mr Danny Grossman, Financial Advisor (VIP & Recovery Department)

UK Names and Address:
Mr Clifford Jonathan Craig Meaden (Director); Christopher David Meaden (Director)
Epic Ventures LTD (owners of 72Option)
93 Bohemia Road
St. Leonards on Sea.
East Sussex
TN37 6RJ

Hello.
I was scammed by 72Option.
I notified UK Action Fraud with names and addresses.
72Option personnel are as follows:

Ms Lydio Milo, Executive Assistant.
Mr Jonathan Gray, Senior Account Manager.
Mr Noah Faraday, Senior Financial Coordinator.
Mr Danny Grossman, Financial Advisor (VIP & Recovery Department)

UK Names and Address:
Mr Clifford Jonathan Craig Meaden (Director); Christopher David Meaden (Director)
Epic Ventures LTD (owners of 72Option)
93 Bohemia Road
St. Leonards on Sea.
East Sussex
TN37 6RJ

Back