Scammed by a company called IPCForex.com (trader.ipcforex.com, International Pacific Capital Limited)

abqjoe

Recruit
I invested into Forex for the first time last month using MT5, made a little bit of money, and when I went to withdraw my money, because it was just over 10,000USD, it triggered some "advanced certification" feature. ipcforex.com (might have to type in trader.ipcforex.com) said that I had to recharge 4000usd to complete the "advanced certification" in order to be able to withdraw my money, so I did. After fee's were taken out, the amount that went through was 3999.20 and they failed me for 80 cents and said that I needed to send them another 4000. I said no, they still have my money, and now I'm here. Please help! The money they are refusing to let me withdraw is all I have after losing my job due to covid situation last April. I am here because I don't even know if I can trust the various fund recovery companies that are out there. I have many more pics if needed. Thank you all in advance!

Jose from Albuquerque

Attachments

• thumbnail_Screenshot_20210703-062735_Chrome.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20210703-062735_Chrome.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail_Screenshot_20210704-125650_Chrome.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20210704-125650_Chrome.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 20
  • thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-110513_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-110513_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
  • thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-110731_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-110731_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-113000_Chrome.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20210711-113000_Chrome.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 22
I invested into Forex for the first time last month using MT5, made a little bit of money, and when I went to withdraw my money, because it was just over 10,000USD, it triggered some "advanced certification" feature. ipcforex.com (might have to type in trader.ipcforex.com) said that I had to recharge 4000usd to complete the "advanced certification" in order to be able to withdraw my money, so I did. After fee's were taken out, the amount that went through was 3999.20 and they failed me for 80 cents and said that I needed to send them another 4000. I said no, they still have my money, and now I'm here. Please help! The money they are refusing to let me withdraw is all I have after losing my job due to covid situation last April. I am here because I don't even know if I can trust the various fund recovery companies that are out there. I have many more pics if needed. Thank you all in advance!

Jose from Albuquerque
The web is not working, how and when you deposited the funds?

The web is not working, how and when you deposited the funds?
I log in here trader.ipcforex.com/member/login/view
Funds deposited from my cryptocurrency app in different recharge amounts from June 20 through July 1. See pic for the actual screenshot of the ipcforex wallet that 1 of my deposits went into. All of the deposits I made went into that same wallet.

Attachments

• 20210712_081449.jpg
    20210712_081449.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 9
Hello guys I got triggered as well with those "cunning guys" they know how to cloud mind in order your help I can provide as well all info I have still I'm in contact so know I found out it is scammers. Waiting for your kind respond.

Jose from Albuquerque
Don't pay any more fees as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. This website is only a few months old!

1631227374493.png

Last edited:
That doesn’t sound good at all. Are they regulated? I would assume not if they’re pulling a scam like this. It may be best to look into a solution from an outside business to get your money back.

That doesn’t sound good at all. Are they regulated? I would assume not if they’re pulling a scam like this. It may be best to look into a solution from an outside business to get your money back.
They are not regulated. Most recovery companies are also scams!

Back