Scammed by a company called IPCForex.com (trader.ipcforex.com, International Pacific Capital Limited)

@abqjoe You are most likely scammed, this looks like a scam broker. They are not regulated, the chance of getting your money back is minimal.

If you funded via card try to use the charge back to get money back, if it's bankwire it will be hard, best to talk to your bank.

The only way for you to do any form of retribution to such broker is their MT4.

If they have a MT4 trading platform they would have a license with Metaquotes, get all the info and complain to Metaquotes they can suspend their license.

I assume based on your screenshot you have to search for the broker on your MT4 app right.

You should start by filling complaints with your local Securities Commission. What country are you from?
Ok ,I will search for it but does it matter the country I from or it matters the country where it start ? Cause transactions was through Binance.

@abqjoe You are most likely scammed, this looks like a scam broker. They are not regulated, the chance of getting your money back is minimal.

If you funded via card try to use the charge back to get money back, if it's bankwire it will be hard, best to talk to your bank.

The only way for you to do any form of retribution to such broker is their MT4.

If they have a MT4 trading platform they would have a license with Metaquotes, get all the info and complain to Metaquotes they can suspend their license.

I assume based on your screenshot you have to search for the broker on your MT4 app right.
MetaQuotes won't do anything about scam brokers, see the thread below.

You should start by filling complaints with your local Securities Commission. What country are you from?
It's 2 countries I am resident in country where it happened. So I applied to local cyber police but it is not filled with qualified staff... So I will apply for another country.

Back