FxScammedVictim

Private
This broker is definitely a scam! Never let me withdraw my money.

I am just a poor victim of a FOREX broker scam who wanted to recover my hard earned money especially in this pandemic situation.

I transferred money via bank wire transfer to the bank accounts of the scammer broker in September, October, and December 2020. Recipient bank for all transactions is DBS SG.

I just want to know if there is really a chance to get back my money given that I used bank wire transfer?

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much.

Hi everyone in FPA! I am glad I found this site.

I am a victim of a FOREX broker AllBright Financial LTD. I sent money via wire transfer to DBS SG in Sept, Oct, and December. With the current situation of pandemic, that is all the money I have. I thought it was a way for me earn a little in this global situation. But I was wrong....

I approached my bank but they cannot do anything about it.

I contacted mychargeback and they said that I have a good case since my first wire transfer was Sept. and within 6 months period.

I would like to seek anyone's advice please. Is mychargeback a legitimate company who can really help me recover my funds? Do I really have a chance to recover the money since it was via wire transfer?

I just want to know if you have an idea because I am tired of being a victim. I don't want to borrow money from someone so that I can pay the $850 upfront fee of mychargeback for nothing. My old parents are both COVID patients now and I just want to know if there's really hope to recover.

Thank you very very much.

Regards,
FxScammedVictim

Hi everyone in FPA! I am glad I found this site.

I am a victim of a FOREX broker AllBright Financial LTD. I sent money via wire transfer to DBS SG in Sept, Oct, and December. With the current situation of pandemic, that is all the money I have. I thought it was a way for me earn a little in this global situation. But I was wrong....

I approached my bank but they cannot do anything about it.

I contacted mychargeback and they said that I have a good case since my first wire transfer was Sept. and within 6 months period.

I would like to seek anyone's advice please. Is mychargeback a legitimate company who can really help me recover my funds? Do I really have a chance to recover the money since it was via wire transfer?

I just want to know if you have an idea because I am tired of being a victim. I don't want to borrow money from someone so that I can pay the $850 upfront fee of mychargeback for nothing. My old parents are both COVID patients now and I just want to know if there's really hope to recover.

Thank you very very much.

Regards,
FxScammedVictim
Can we have a website address, please?

Thank you for responding! This is why I want to communicate with you. I wanted to seek your advice on this.

Website of the broker is https://allbrightfinancialfx.com/
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18490/allbrightfinancialfx.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Thanks Sir FxMaster!

The company AllBright Financial LTD is not on the list of companies on EDIT COMPANY INVITATION. I chose other company.

In the meantime, do you have any idea on my concern sir?

Thank you,
FxScammedVictim

Yes. No answer. Even the number on their website is non existent. I sent several emails to their support but no answer as well.
Please see the other thread where some additional details are posted.

Back