You was not the only one scammed by them, I am a victim too.. I lost more money than you.. I know how do you feel exactly.. is so bad feelings to be scammed and I don't know what to do.. I guess we can't get our money back, don't trust on that companies that say can help you.. they are scammers too FxScammedVictim. I also have debs as you, I really mistake and feel so sorry, I don't know what we can do to be honest. We should fine more people that were scammed by them and maybe open a common case, but I don't know who. Also I feel so shame to fall in this terrible situation. I hope only they pay for all of the suffering we are passing, I hope they pay it.

Thanks for sharing FxScammedVictim. You are not alone, a lot of people been scammed this way but whatever you do, please please please STOP sending more money to these people. If you want to get money back from them, do not confront them as it can backfire and you'll lose all the contacts. Find a clever way to get something back because by now they know that you'll do anything to get money. Also, they might think you are easy for them. So, go do more in depth research on how other victims were able to get something back by lying and deceiving like they did to you.
Be very careful using chargeback, law firms and all other recovery companies as they can be scammers too. If any of them ask you to pay upfront first, just run away. Do not send any more money over the internet.
Also, please report to all the official authorities about your case. File all the necessary reports.

Good luck!
Thank you. What do you think is the clever way to get back my money?

You was not the only one scammed by them, I am a victim too.. I lost more money than you.. I know how do you feel exactly.. is so bad feelings to be scammed and I don't know what to do.. I guess we can't get our money back, don't trust on that companies that say can help you.. they are scammers too FxScammedVictim. I also have debs as you, I really mistake and feel so sorry, I don't know what we can do to be honest. We should fine more people that were scammed by them and maybe open a common case, but I don't know who. Also I feel so shame to fall in this terrible situation. I hope only they pay for all of the suffering we are passing, I hope they pay it.
I am sorry to hear that, too. How much money did you lose to them, Charlyga? I feel that shame too especially now that I am facing more detrimental situation regarding my parents medical conditions. I feel helpless knowing that I have been a victim of this. Karma comes around. Hehe

I am sorry to hear that, too. How much money did you lose to them, Charlyga? I feel that shame too especially now that I am facing more detrimental situation regarding my parents medical conditions. I feel helpless knowing that I have been a victim of this. Karma comes around. Hehe
Hi
I have lost 4000 USD + 500 USD- it was some additional fee and i was stupid and i paid it.
I contacted the company: MyChargeBack and the need around 800 USD to start to help me, but they not guarantee the success
Right now the website: allbrightfinancial is not working.

Hi
I have lost 4000 USD + 500 USD- it was some additional fee and i was stupid and i paid it.
I contacted the company: MyChargeBack and the need around 800 USD to start to help me, but they not guarantee the success

Be very careful when you start using recovery companies. 99% of these people are not trustworthy either. Good luck!

Hi
Don’t waste your money on Mychargeback...they are a scam and I have wasted my money and time with them for no reason. Only way you can get your money back is through police/regulator complaints and your bank and lawyers...period.

This broker is definitely a scam! Never let me withdraw my money.

I am just a poor victim of a FOREX broker scam who wanted to recover my hard earned money especially in this pandemic situation.

I transferred money via bank wire transfer to the bank accounts of the scammer broker in September, October, and December 2020. Recipient bank for all transactions is DBS SG.

I just want to know if there is really a chance to get back my money given that I used bank wire transfer?

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much.
I was also a victim with this broker platform
Unable to withdraw and disabled trading account any joy getting money back ?

Back