There is a good chance the trades were all fake and the money was never actually in a brokerage account. Many of these scam brokers use 3rd party software to manipulate everything about the trading account including the balance shown, trades, signals, charts, etc. Its very likely you were trading fake money all along, making fake gains and losses, etc. Please advise what country you are in so that I can further guide you on next steps.

Thanks for your answer. I will send you a pm.

I’m sorry you’ve been scammed and I appreciate what everyone is saying about unregulated but not ALL unregulated brokers are scammers. Unregulated just means they can offer 0% commission as they don’t have to pay out so much money to become regulated.

I’m sorry you’ve been scammed and I appreciate what everyone is saying about unregulated but not ALL unregulated brokers are scammers. Unregulated just means they can offer 0% commission as they don’t have to pay out so much money to become regulated.
An unregulated broker doesn't automatically mean they are scammers, that is correct. However, "unregulated" brokers are not "regulated" by any government authority and therefore investors are not protected. They need for example to have liquidity enough to cover any broker losses / investor gains, as it is the broker that bets against the investors.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 15, 2021 at 11:14 AM

Warning: the scammers have two new companies that they are using: Tremisa and ABBINVEST.

Back