Scammed by Aswaq Today thru it's account Manager Ebrahim Almansoori

SamSam

Recruit
I was approached by Aswaq Today trading agent Mr. Ebrahim Almansoori who persuaded me to join Aswaq today stock trading and I sent him $ 10.000 thru bank transfer. I tried daily to log in the username and password he provided me in order to follow on the money and the activities but couldn't log in. He then stopped answering his calls or messages. I tried to contact the company through the website emails and company numbers but again without any answer. the man is nowhere to be found.

Make a twitter and/or facebook page about your experience, and bombard them on social media about what happened to you. Maybe then this little cockroach will come out of hiding.

Hey, I lost more than £57k wiithin 3 months, I fought back hard through a funds recovery firm and I got reimbursed and recovered all my funds back. Scam victims can also recover their money back.

Regards

I believe Forexarmy.com has really being doing a great job about enlightenment of folks on this binary option issue.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is also trying to do a great job warning people about recovery room scammers. People like you just try to steal more money from victims.

Hey, I lost more than £57k wiithin 3 months, I fought back hard through a funds recovery firm and I got reimbursed and recovered all my funds back. Scam victims can also recover their money back.

Regards
Please leave me a specific guidance on how to recover the money I lost ?

Regards
also can you leave me your email or contact number ?
Thank you.

I was approached by Aswaq Today trading agent Mr. Ebrahim Almansoori who persuaded me to join Aswaq today stock trading and I sent him $ 10.000 thru bank transfer. I tried daily to log in the username and password he provided me in order to follow on the money and the activities but couldn't log in. He then stopped answering his calls or messages. I tried to contact the company through the website emails and company numbers but again without any answer. the man is nowhere to be found.
May I have the website address, please?

Regards

How can I recover my money? please share your way.
Thank you

Back