Scammed by Atos-Limited binary options (fraudsters)

WillyNilly

Recruit
Sad and sorry story
(Sept. 7th 2016) First mistake , I was called several times by Atos-Limited (Atos Ltd. Worldwide Investment Group, Tower 42 , 25 Old broad street London, UK EC2N 1HQ)(tel UK 02035148686) and I was asked to try their Binary Option trading platform.With hindsight I should have seen right through them there and then , boundless enthusiasm and performance impossible to fulfil . I was invited to observe the platform operating by viewing their screen . I did , it looked OK and I opened an account and credited it with $250.00 from my visa charge card , I made many short term 60s trades which worked well by following the colour coded signals inbuilt on the platform.
Next mistake
I was later called (Sept 10th) by "Dr Steven Gold" and ,flattered by his observations on my own trading performance,and impressed by his claims to deliver even more on an account managed by him, was persuaded to wire £10K to Red Hai Trade co Limited (16th Sept 2016) address
Silvercorp International Tower , 707-713 Nathan Road , Mongkok , Kowloon , Hong Kong account 848-823639-838 at HSBC 1 Queens Road , Central Hong Kong SWIFT HSBCHKHHHKH. Dr Gold was unable to take payment by card for this account so a wire transfer was the only option.
I did do some checking and was silly enough to skip over the anomalies that were clearly there when checking out Atos-Limited. Atos is indeed a major IT corporation and and has many different subsidiary. companies and there is or was a Steven Gold listed as an employee.
I did feel a creeping unease over this transaction and started to make more thorough enquiries which revealed that all was not what it seemed to be and that Atos-Limited parent co is registered at Suite 305 , Griffith Corporate Centre ,PO Box 1510 Beachmont Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Meanwhile , Dr Gold asked me to allow him to make 20 trades on my behalf and apparently built the account from +/-US$16000.00 to +/-$24000. while attempting to persuade me "invest" more. By this time I was aware that I had been duped . I attempted to withdraw my original UK£10K . The website withdrawal requests were classed as pending ,and still are , and have been ignored.
The website URL atos-limited.com disappeared
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It is now functioning as atos-limited.co.uk
and surprise surprise early last week I received a call from them inviting me to observe their binary options platform and see the incredible performance, I must be on a mugs list or they may have concluded that I am indeed wondrously stupid ,which admittedly they do have some reason to believe ,and that I may have possibly forgotten my UK£10250.00 !!
In recounting this tale , I can hardly believe my own naivety and carelessness , it true and I was that foolish although I did not think I could be .Beware !!

Sad and sorry story
(Sept. 7th 2016) First mistake , I was called several times by Atos-Limited (Atos Ltd. Worldwide Investment Group, Tower 42 , 25 Old broad street London, UK EC2N 1HQ)(tel UK 02035148686) and I was asked to try their Binary Option trading platform.With hindsight I should have seen right through them there and then , boundless enthusiasm and performance impossible to fulfil . I was invited to observe the platform operating by viewing their screen . I did , it looked OK and I opened an account and credited it with $250.00 from my visa charge card , I made many short term 60s trades which worked well by following the colour coded signals inbuilt on the platform.
Next mistake
I was later called (Sept 10th) by "Dr Steven Gold" and ,flattered by his observations on my own trading performance,and impressed by his claims to deliver even more on an account managed by him, was persuaded to wire £10K to Red Hai Trade co Limited (16th Sept 2016) address
Silvercorp International Tower , 707-713 Nathan Road , Mongkok , Kowloon , Hong Kong account 848-823639-838 at HSBC 1 Queens Road , Central Hong Kong SWIFT HSBCHKHHHKH. Dr Gold was unable to take payment by card for this account so a wire transfer was the only option.
I did do some checking and was silly enough to skip over the anomalies that were clearly there when checking out Atos-Limited. Atos is indeed a major IT corporation and and has many different subsidiary. companies and there is or was a Steven Gold listed as an employee.
I did feel a creeping unease over this transaction and started to make more thorough enquiries which revealed that all was not what it seemed to be and that Atos-Limited parent co is registered at Suite 305 , Griffith Corporate Centre ,PO Box 1510 Beachmont Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Meanwhile , Dr Gold asked me to allow him to make 20 trades on my behalf and apparently built the account from +/-US$16000.00 to +/-$24000. while attempting to persuade me "invest" more. By this time I was aware that I had been duped . I attempted to withdraw my original UK£10K . The website withdrawal requests were classed as pending ,and still are , and have been ignored.
The website URL atos-limited.com disappeared
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It is now functioning as atos-limited.co.uk
and surprise surprise early last week I received a call from them inviting me to observe their binary options platform and see the incredible performance, I must be on a mugs list or they may have concluded that I am indeed wondrously stupid ,which admittedly they do have some reason to believe ,and that I may have possibly forgotten my UK£10250.00 !!
In recounting this tale , I can hardly believe my own naivety and carelessness , it true and I was that foolish although I did not think I could be .Beware !!
Can we have the website address please?

Can we have the website address please?
HI TO EVERY BODY THAT WAS SCAMED BY ATOS YOU CAN CONTACT ME I KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM EMAIL REMOVED

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Please post any useful information publicly. That way everyone having an issue will be able to use it.

Hi , I have been scammed by Atos-limited. I'm happy to share my experience with you if you wish , I would like to know more about them. Yrs Martin Weir

they are located in israel contact the police of israel they are located in the city of ahdod those are their websites

tudortrade.com
royalgain.com
citioption.com
1000traders.com
thebinarylab.net
mciinvestments.com
optionsstation.com
sceltaoptions.com
flashbinary.com

Naxhiji,

You share IPs with 2 other accounts. One is banned as a recovery room scammer. Do you have any explanation for this?

Other than being in the same city, do you have any evidence connecting all these sites?

I did not undestand what do you want to know about the ips what are you talking about i have been scamed by atos-limited

You are yalking about the account that you banned without reason i sent you a message why did you banned me and you did not give me an answer yet what do you have to say i notice if somebody want someone to comtact him you banned him it ok now i have anothet account and i am bringing you good information's here .

You sent your "why was a I banned" message to the advertising department instead of bothering to try using one of the forms inside of Contact Us. You then created your current account (your 3rd) within 24 hours of sending the message.

You now say you were scammed by Atos-Limited, but one of your prior accounts claimed the scam was against a relative.

Your prior accounts also made "Help me get my money back!!!" posts. Then turned around and asked other people having problems with other brokers to privately contact you about how to get their money back. If you have a real money recovery service, this does not make sense. If you are running a recovery room scam, it makes perfect sense to try to pad your post count before launching your recovery spam campaign.

You are banned again. If you come back, I and my team will keep banning you.

Back