Scammed by AVAFX - Resolved

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Jose - Portugal

Recruit
My account was blocked by Avafx services and they kept all my funds, without giving me any credible justification for that fact. After waiting for a resolution for several months and after several e-mails and phone calls, they simply didn't justify their decision.
On the 30th July 2008 I asked for a withdrawal of 1600 USD from my account, which was validated by Avafx services. After that withdrawal my status account was 2079,59 USD. Considering that the withdrawal had been validated, the remaining 2079,59 USD were also a validated amount. As there was no intervention of Avafx services until the 1st December 2008, I assumed there were no problems with my account and I went on trading. I am entitled to receive the 3708,37 USD that were in my account on the 1st December 2008.
I hope I can count on Forex Peace Army Members to investigate my case.

Thanks

Jose

Avafx scam

I want to thank Forexpeacearmy members for your intervention. After 6 months, Avafx finally paid the full amount they owed me. Although they solved this situation, they never gave a justification for having closed my account.

Thanks again

Jose

Back