SCAMMED by B4 Binary/Binary Book/Banque de Binary

ALlama!

Recruit
My partner has been scammed for approx £65k by this company who trade under varies different names listed above. They take money in smallish amounts up to £12k being the biggest he sent over to the them, then "tell you they are investing it" but actually the only money showing in the account is the amount you have paid in to it. And they ignore all requests to withdraw the money. The company does not reply to emails, stern letters threatening legal action and phone calls. Taken all his savings and more. Santander credit card being particularly difficult about trying to reclaim the money he put on the credit card from them. Has anyone else had the same problem with this bunch of crooks? Any suggestions for how to best deal? Thanks everyone.

Hey there,

Try calling your credit card customer care number again, and ask to talk to someone in the fraud department. You can win your chargeback, under these grounds: They are not allowed to take customers from your country, 99% chance the transactions for the "goods" or "services" you were receiving were, in fact, illegal on these grounds. Most of the time these binary companies aren't actually allowed to do business with most countries except just where they are regulated. I sincerely hope this helps, would love to help you resolve your problem here.

I would also advise you report what happened to all relevant local authorities and securities commission to help raise awareness of your bad situation here, and let B4Binary know as well. Post this thread here all over their social media, and let them know you aren't happy!

Good luck,

-ScamXposR-

Thanks ScamXposR, we've reported it to the Action Fraud, FCA and will of course try the credit cards companies again as you suggest. Feels like you're fighting against a brick wall!

It can be discouraging I know, and the thieves are praying the odds will forever be in their favor. But keep fighting and don't stop!
Check with your countries list of regulated bodies and see if they are on the list, 99% chance they are not!

Back